Town Wars

DeletedUser

in my above recommends, a war maintains duel limits. However duel limits are disengaged in a challenge, thus accomodating your need for strategy.

DeletedUser15641

I don't think its fair as if the town which have been declared on is not even a dueling town or have a pretty good duelers at its town...

DeletedUser25480

i like it :D! it would be nice for duelers to have a group activity like this, 5* from me

DeletedUser30224

Chill -Neo-, the idea has some merit, but it also has a lot potential for exploit.

Recommendations:

Option 1 - War
A town initiates a war against another town. No paricipant limits are imposed, but duel level restrictions are maintained. Rewards will need to be commeasurate with the challenge. Not merely in number of participants, but their respective duel levels. Participants include all persons that dueled or were dueled during said war. War lasts a set 48 hours, at which point a winning town is automatically determined and the participants are rewarded.

Option 2 - Challenge
A challenge could be posed, and must be accepted before the contest is initiated, which provides a set reward, chosen from a list as posed by the challenging town. Duel level limits are disengaged, the challenged chooses the amount of participants (i.e., 5 = five from both sides, 10 = ten from both sides, etc. If the number chosen exceeds the number of residents in a town, oh well, which means a larger challenged town could get a numbers advantage in a challenge if they set the limit above that of the challenging town's residency). The set time is 24, 48, or 72 hours, chosen by the challenger. Otherwise, as above.

Only founders or counselors may initiate a war or challenge. Only a founder or counsellors may accept a challenge.

Rewards will need to be reasonable. You need to work this out before expecting this to go to the next stage --- the voting stage.

So Option1 you say that we keep duel lvls and we can initiate the attack on any town regardless of numbers but the reward will be biggest only if there are potentially 50 agains 50 all 150+ in duel lvl?

Option2 : I have no idea really what you just said there about residents. The max number of players on either side cannot exceed the current population in either of towns? If so, you have to exclude people on vacation.

DeletedUser

So Option1 you say that we keep duel lvls and we can initiate the attack on any town regardless of numbers but the reward will be biggest only if there are potentially 50 agains 50 all 150+ in duel lvl?
No, the math of this would have to be worked out, but if five opponents of level 30 go against 50 opponents of level 30 or similar (all participating), and those five opponents win the war, those five opponents should get ample experience, while those 50 opponents should get meager. If the five opponents lost, the five should get meager and the 50 should get meager. I.e., the 50 participating are not going to benefit much from attacking lessor opponents, but the lessor has a chance of benefiting. It is not the amount of players, but the comparative.

Option2 : I have no idea really what you just said there about residents. The max number of players on either side cannot exceed the current population in either of towns? If so, you have to exclude people on vacation.
Please reread. I did not indicate anything about not exceeding current population. I said the defender can choose the population index.

DeletedUser30224

Please reread REALLY????????????

why don't you explain ? All I really wanted is to help me understand what you were saying there. Has no logic to me, I tried reading it more than 3 times and still no clue as to what you were saying there. Either my English is not sufficient or you do speak like a politician or a teacher in my class. no-one really understands him :p

Now I am not accusing you of anything other than hard headedness, all I want is to understand your post, simple as that.

DeletedUser

Is there a time restriction between the Attacking town initiating another dueling battle against the same defending town.(Like getting bullied?)

DeletedUser563

no to this idea as I already proposed a similar idea in dueling competitions before this. I will later on rework that idea.