Town Tombstone is in trouble

DeletedUser25638

doesn't sound too surprising to me. :no:

Eagle Fighter has not made any friends yet

DeletedUser

lolz... I want enemies not friends.... because I love dueling.

DeletedUser

The Bandits are turning out too be a lot easier then I expected, I've been passing them out ever since I set up camp. It's too bad that there is so few of your duelers that have high enough dueling level for me to actually hit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Strike: Right shoulder
- 24 HP

Strike: Left arm
- 20 HP No hit

No hit No hit

- 20 HP No hit

Strike: Right arm
- 19 HP Strike: Right shoulder
- 14 HP

- 15 HP Strike: Left arm
- 13 HP

No hit Strike: Left shoulder
- 14 HP

- 20 HP Strike: Head
- 19 HP

Strike: Right arm
- 15 HP Total health points
- 84 HP

Total health points
- 109 HP
upanator wins the duel and gains 83 experience points. McTumble did not carry any cash and upanator walks away without taking any money

Upanator level 17 Mctumble 20. Dueling level Upanator 24 Mctumble 28.
And Old hand cheers.

DeletedUser

Baron Dirk passes out. Ken McCoy wins the duel and gains 10 experience points. Baron Dirk did not carry any cash and Ken McCoy walks away without taking any money.

walappenopoumuil passes out. Ken McCoy wins the duel, gains 34 experience points and steals $14 from walappenopoumuil.

Ken McCoy wins the duel, gains 43 experience points and steals $93 from Quittessence.

Theres a few duels I don't wanna get out of control with it here though. I have many more of them though. I just picked the first three my mouse clicked.

DeletedUser

Baron Dirk passes out. Ken McCoy wins the duel and gains 10 experience points. Baron Dirk did not carry any cash and Ken McCoy walks away without taking any money.

walappenopoumuil passes out. Ken McCoy wins the duel, gains 34 experience points and steals $14 from walappenopoumuil.

Ken McCoy wins the duel, gains 43 experience points and steals $93 from Quittessence.

Theres a few duels I don't wanna get out of control with it here though. I have many more of them though. I just picked the first three my mouse clicked.

Refer to who I picked as top dueler and read above enough said

DeletedUser

Look at the stats folks..... It will better explain........ Hail The Bandits.

DeletedUser

Bandits maybe the number one dueling town but were still hurting them.

DeletedUser

I appreciate the recent growth of Tombstone. They have good amount of both Fort and Dueling points. They have overtaken the Sharpshooters in the Fort Point parameter.

Lets see what happen in future.

DeletedUser

Bandits maybe the number one dueling town but were still hurting them.

Just wondering what world you are living in? Check the stats better yet talk to Ken he calls it as it is...Doesn't mean Titans do not have good duelers it means though there is a reason that Bandits are No. 1..

DeletedUser

They may be higher in rankings but really there town is pretty easy to beat. They have some good duelers but there still easily beatable.

DeletedUser

Just wondering what world you are living in? Check the stats better yet talk to Ken he calls it as it is...Doesn't mean Titans do not have good duelers it means though there is a reason that Bandits are No. 1..

Dude we are hurting them all i'm doing is po9nting out a fact.

DeletedUser

I have nothing against Titans and Ken and I have a mutual respect for each other and will trade teles back and forth and not one time have we ever been anything but respectful...What I am saying is you can always beat someone but you can be beaten as well....FCBStargate is a far better dueler then I am yet I have beaten him 3 times yet that being said when he wants to he can crush me...I was lucky.. I point that out because according to the West the Bandits are the top Dueling town..I know Titans have good duelers in fact I had already in other forum put Ken as the best at his level...enough by me till someone says something so I can write a novel again..

DeletedUser

Haha well said. I see where you are cming from you were saying that they are ranked higher and as such offically a better dueling town? True. What I am saying is i belive we are winning more duels against them than they are to us.

DeletedUser

Haha well said. I see where you are cming from you were saying that they are ranked higher and as such offically a better dueling town? True. What I am saying is i belive we are winning more duels against them than they are to us.

100% True. I think he is going by rank. We also don't have as many duel points but thats because we don't have any 0 motivation duelers with us.

DeletedUser

Think I might try be a zero percant dueler for a while Ken Then it can be offical and unoffical :p