Town Tombstone is in trouble

DeletedUser

The Town Tombstone is going to face continuous attacks from the best Dueling town of the world: The Bandits. Raiding party is already on the way to Tombstone and they are going to camp over there.

PS: Somebody forgot the notable proverb: "Mess with the best, Die like the rest"

DeletedUser

Maybe Titans should back up Tombstone? :D Show you guys who the real king dueling town is :)

DeletedUser

LOL. :p. THe bandits = Nothing. They only have low 0% dueller's. They can KO they low lvl'd players, but for the rest nothing.

DeletedUser

hah hah hah..... Skull man.... send me an IG msg, I will send u some reports where u will see that how much money n ex I got from Tombstone players...........

LMAO

and Yeah McCoy, send us some of ur fighters. We would love to be challenged ...... Frankly speaking we r nt getting any good challenger in this world..........

East or West...... "The Bandits" is the Best

DeletedUser

hahahahaha Tombstone must be doing something right they're number 1! :D

DeletedUser

hahahahaha Tombstone must be doing something right they're number 1! :D
Yesssss.... They are doing SOMETHING.
:D
All of their poor citizens are in the Church at the moment and are praying to God so that we loose our interest and leave Tombstone.
:D

Hope, this Picture will give you a bit Idea about their current situation:

aku5j8.jpg

PS: In our Town Profile, we have never ever wrote that they are our ally. And They have also never wrote this in their profile. But this Noob is trying to do what by saying those bull things????

DeletedUser

Well I will be there soon, but olivor and Memory Lane just dueled me. I won both but just a little low on health so I will regain then come your way.

DeletedUser

ha ha ha.... okay Ken McCoy

We are preparing a Red Carpet for u

Come asap and add some more green points in our Mortician ;]

DeletedUser

Yea you have nothing to worry about cause your low dueling level prevents me from hitting you.

DeletedUser2474

Maybe Titans should back up Tombstone? :D Show you guys who the real king dueling town is :)

I really think you need to stay out of it Ken. We can visit your town again if you want.

As for Eagle posting in here. He is a child looking for attention. He has no say in what happens in The Bandits and will be talked to about this farce.

DeletedUser

We need to beat you guys up some since you are so far seen as the best dueling town.

DeletedUser2474

Can we use your forts as resting spots while attacking you?

Yes we can though calling them your forts would be incorrect now wouldn't it?

DeletedUser

Obviously you don't understand that we don't have any interest in forts!

DeletedUser

Ken your only not interested in forts is because you lost them all :O

DeletedUser

Horse do you even play this world anymore? We could take some forts if we wanted to but we changed to a dueling town. We do plan however to get 1 or 2 in the future.

DeletedUser

hah hah hah..... Skull man.... send me an IG msg, I will send u some reports where u will see that how much money n ex I got from Tombstone players...........

LMAO

and Yeah McCoy, send us some of ur fighters. We would love to be challenged ...... Frankly speaking we r nt getting any good challenger in this world..........

East or West...... "The Bandits" is the Best

The Bandits has only 0% dueller's they haven't good dueller's. I think i can KO everyone off your city without take some dmg. But the best Duel;ler of your town gives me 50 Xp. So that's why i'm not coming to your town.

But it's the best LOW duelling town. You can get duellingpoints with this, but you aren't the best dueller town because you need better dueller's for that

But Look at this:

Duelrank: Player: Xp: Duelwins: Lost: Difference
211: Eagle Fighter: 3282 : 173: 29: 144
271: skullman94 : 2871: 29: 32: -3

You have more Xp out duels, but i get more Xp Each duel. I have 100 Xp each duel. That makes a dueller good. And i'm a high lvl'd player so it's not easy to get 100Xp each duel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes i do play under a different name and I would love to see you get one or two