Town Sponser (World 9)

DeletedUser

IF you want someone to get your town more popular talk to me abuhantash. I will give your town more popularity and more strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

For some reason I'm doubtful... (tumble)

How you'd do that anyway? Mailing to people and then just ask them to join? Guess every town founder can do that, or their councilors...
Maybe advertisement then..? Same with this.
Pretty useless offer you're making here, I'd suggest yourself to join a town (if you're not already) and make that one Popular and Strong ... *meow*

DeletedUser

Sarcasm DL :) . Abuhantash is only popular with the accounts he started himself. I'm sure if you asked nicely he could flood your town with level 1 reel gd sodiers called abuhantash1, abuhantash2, abuhantash4, and the only downside would be you would be upset not to have abuhantash3 as well

DeletedUser10480

Sarcasm DL :) . Abuhantash is only popular with the accounts he started himself. I'm sure if you asked nicely he could flood your town with level 1 reel gd sodiers called abuhantash1, abuhantash2, abuhantash4, and the only downside would be you would be upset not to have abuhantash3 as well

Well, why didn't you say so....I'd have brought that ranch flavored dip and those rippled tater chips and everything if I knew it was an obvious scam from the get go!

(tumble)