Town Signs & Logos

DeletedUser

I'd be happy to make town signs for anyone that would like one.

wolf%20creek%20ranch.jpg

:cool:

DeletedUser

well i was thinking a civil war picture and the town name tuscaloosa-twss in caps

DeletedUser

When you have a town, please indicate the town name you are using, then your theme, and a few details such as the civil war suggestion. Thanks

DeletedUser

i need a flag

hi my name is blac12 and i need a logo/flag for my town [the western town] i would like a shootout theme like some one with a gun or two pointing at yourself when you look at the flag/logo so please do this for me:)

DeletedUser

how about maybe a group ruuning upn a hill with some guys fireing down at them and i want tuscaloosa-twss at the top in black caps kinda like the wwest tipe with holes in it

DeletedUser

Hey if you have the time I would like one? the sign I would like to reflect a red-headed-sexy cowgirl showing all, without showing anything! (like a pin-up-poster) maybe with her wearing chaps, cowboy hat, western vest, a time-framed six shooter belt and have her blowing the smoke from her six shooter? is this too detailed??? lol The name of the town is ~Eagle Rock~ If you could I would like that very much! Thanks, Simply Will

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also can you take off the TWSS i quit that alliance it did not go well and sorry for that thanks

DeletedUser24989

i need one that has 3 soldiers. one holding a union flag in the air and the second one holding a sword in the air and a third one holding a harquebus or a big gun..all of them standing on a hill on the left and the right has a fort thats destroyed with smoke coming out of it. and last but not least a line that says EMPIRE CITY on all of that..i would appreciate it pal.

Last edited by a moderator: