Town shop multi-buy

fossil1999

Idea title:
Multi-Buy button

Details of idea:
Since Upgrading was introduced, there is a demand for large amounts of certain items, some of them from the shops(Tailor, Gunsmith, General Store).

Also, a recent addition to crafting is a button to craft multiples of an item, streamlining the process and advoiding the dreaded server crowded error. This has been well recieved in the player community.

My little proposal is to add the same feature to the shops, letting you buy multiples of an item, mainly to save lots of time. After all, it takes a bit of a while to buy 30,000 Grey Rags. :rolleyes: (This has happened in my alliance)
A small addition to the button is to add the ability to enter numbers(e.g, 30,000) directly, using your keyboard. The only limit would be the money you have or a thousand/ten thousand/etc for screen space reasons.
The best part is, its not just for grey rags that this would be useful. ;)

Visual Aid:
[spoil]
ZYkW2Ca.png

[spoil] This has been entered using the keyboard:
zyqvuur.png
[/spoil][/spoil]

Reasons for submitting:
Simple. It enchances the gameplay because with this, you would not have to spend dreary hours buying the items you want. Just one click! :D

DeletedUser

I agree. You can enter figures freely for the Market, so why not the shops? Definitely a big thumbs-up from me. :up:

Pankreas PorFavor

A big NO from me. It takes a long time? GREAT!
Spend 360k on rags with 2 clicks, then 3-4 more to get an achievement? No. That's not an achievement. An achievement is something you have to work for and spend some time on it. There are enough easy achievements out there for everyone, keep this as is.
If you have to leave your town and join another one that has this item, then spend many hours online to click thousands of times to buy that item over and over and over again - that shows dedication, and that shows you deserve this achievement. Just having enough money in the bank is not something that should be awarded with achievement points. Some things should be rare and hard to get. For example, "The bored cowboy" title is one of them, and I think this achievement should fall in the same category. "I want it all, and I want it now" attitude is killing this game, IMO.

DeletedUser35120

A big NO from me. It takes a long time? GREAT!
Spend 360k on rags with 2 clicks, then 3-4 more to get an achievement? No. That's not an achievement. An achievement is something you have to work for and spend some time on it. There are enough easy achievements out there for everyone, keep this as is.
If you have to leave your town and join another one that has this item, then spend many hours online to click thousands of times to buy that item over and over and over again - that shows dedication, and that shows you deserve this achievement. Just having enough money in the bank is not something that should be awarded with achievement points. Some things should be rare and hard to get. For example, "The bored cowboy" title is one of them, and I think this achievement should fall in the same category. "I want it all, and I want it now" attitude is killing this game, IMO.

+10k

I was gonna say the same. But I really felt I was the odd one out here and I felt there's no point here trying to make a point. But you kinda gave me the license.

Before I say anything, i must say - I also wanted the same before I got the achievement. I even asked some script developers to make a script for it, so we can buy several items at once. But soon as I kept buying the rags I found out the broader point, that this whole achievement is not a rag joke. The achievement is meant to be gotten naturally, it didn't even say upgrade 1337 rags, it says upgrade 1337 items to level 3. Now that we found out there's an easy way to do this, buy rags and get this done (Ofc we are all excited to get this achievement, I understand that), it doesn't mean we should make this easier.

I won't really repeat what Pankreas said there.. just add that to my post cause I agree and I say the same.