Votes: 42 75.0%
  • NO

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 1278415

Basically means if you go out and ko 5 players your town will receive 25 town points at 5 points per duel.

But...

If you have 3 people in your town get koed you lose 15 points

and this will give your town a grand total of 10 points for giving out 5 kos and getting 3 of your own koed...

25points for giving out 5kos - 15points for getting 3koed in your own town = 10 points for kos

This is how the duel wins are calculated for your town already.

=======================================
love this idea, should have been implemented forever ago.

I like 5 points, so you get 5 points for winning a duel and another 5 point bonus for getting the ko.

So every ko gives you 10 points for your town... sweet!

And obviously so points for NPC/quest duels

Thanks for cleaning up what I was saying.. yes you hit it exactly.

DeletedUser2474

This idea seems to be pretty consistantly agreed on. At what stage of this discussion does it become something to vote on. Im sure the coding would be already in place through the wins points so adding the KO difference in a town shouldn't be a big difference.

I am 100% for this idea as it gives towns that work together a better chance to show their dominance. Not trying to rush it through though as i know it wouldn't have a chance to be implemented until the next update at the earliest and since 1.29 has only just come in that could be a while.

DeletedUser

This idea seems to be pretty consistantly agreed on. At what stage of this discussion does it become something to vote on. Im sure the coding would be already in place through the wins points so adding the KO difference in a town shouldn't be a big difference.

I just wanted to bump this, see if there were any more opinions, however, this does seem to be an agreed upon thing.

DeletedUser27354

i dont like it because those KOs can be on workers and it would be unfair
1 star= terrible

Deleted User - 1278415

As much as I am a worker on 3 of my worlds. I dont see this as being an issue of what is already happening in the game.

Quite honestly some towns are fort fighter towns, some towns are dueler towns and some are both. Those are the 2 ways to get points in this game.... duelin or fort fighting... and well 3rd way is to have 50 members at lv99 also.... but in order to get to lv99 fastest you have to be duelin and/or fort fighting.

So this way would help the duelers get more points to be able to compete with the big boys that own all the forts or their allies that own the forts that they cant have shared fort points.

So Yes I think in about 2 more days I'll throw a poll on it, someone needs to go thru these posts and update post #1 trojon.

As the current idea is not what was agreed on in the posts I believe.

DeletedUser

Proposal: Receive 5 town points for (opponents K.O'd - Members K.O'd)

Current Workaround: Currently, 5 Town Points are received for each (duel won - duels lost), and no extra for the K.O.

Details: When the town dueling records are in the positive; and a member K.O's an opponent the town should receive 5 points for the duel AND 5 points for the K.O. additionally. These extra points will only be received if you have more opponents K.O.d then members (same as dueling). Resulting in 10 town points for a K.O. on an opponent.

Abuse Prevention: I don't really see how this can be abused, I guess if people are too K.O. happy and getting alot of town points this way, I guess it can be considered abuse. To prevent this, put a bounty on him!

Visual aids: I don't think this is necessary if someone wants to come up with something feel free to.

Summery: I think there should be no reason not to get at least 5 points for seeing the attack through and K.O'ing the opponent.

Administration: Does this Idea meet the Ideas Guidelines and criteria? Yes
Does this Idea appear anywhere on the previously suggested ideas list? No

Hope this is what you were looking for. If not, Feel free to do whatever you want to it. I don't really care how it is implemented just that it is.

DeletedUser

Hey, C'mon this is a great idea. Vote for yes!....

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Trojon,

remember everyone is entitled to their vote. They may or may not have a need for this option as they may be a fort fighter town versus a dueler town that would not benefit them... or they are just here for the questing and don't want the duelers to have a reason to KO them more than they already do.

There is always a flip side to the coin that may be obstructed from your point of view that they may have clearer vantage point of that which you don't.

DeletedUser

I disagree with this as it is a stealth soldier bonus. With more HP they get KO'ed less so are more of worth than a duelist.

DeletedUser16628

I voted yes for obvious reasons.It's a stat for duelers and should be counted.

Deleted User - 1278415

Im quite surprised this failed to get 80% of the popular vote:

YES
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
clear.gif
42 75.00%
NO
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
clear.gif
14 25.00%

But that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I'd suggest in a few months or a version upgrade that someone contact a mod and see if this idea can be discussed and possibly modified to appease 80% of the voters.

Thanks.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.