Votes: 130 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I like the idea. It certainly gives people something to do apart from complain that build X hasn't got the great jobs of build Y. If most of these are low to middling difficulty job products, everyone should be within range of at least one of them. I do question why there needs to be a limit of one per week though. If the rewards are balanced there's no reason to cap their frequency so harshly.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of being able to sell the items for their "value" rather than 1/2 price and the bonus exp points would be nice as well. Only being able to do one of these jobs a week is a good idea as well because if you are lower level using the boards as an example it would take you a while to get the boards and also prevent higher level players from exploiting the system. Well thought out and a good idea.

DeletedUser

So is there gonna be a story for every one of those and is it a series quest or just one quest?

DeletedUser

This would definitely improve the game and add to its complexity without making it confusing. It's a win-win. I give a huge thumbs up! Good work!

DeletedUser

i went and registered in the forums just to be able to vote on this idea i love it and support it one hundred percent

DeletedUser

Great job on this one. It not only adds something new to the game, but addressing an area of the game where it's currently lacking.

DeletedUser

IF you wanted to make it so that people could get skill points from these quests you could make some hard ones the reward skill points, but you can only do say 3 or 4 of them over the life of your character. So this way everyone has the opportunity to gain the same number of skill points.

DeletedUser

This is a yes as it is thought throught well and could add more excitment to the game.

DeletedUser

Absolutely brilliant, I am up for this proposal. It would make the game much more interesting. It would add a realistic aspect to the game by incorporating a supply demand market system. :D

DeletedUser

Not to throw a monkey wrench into things at this late stage, but... is there a way to combine this with Romelis' suggestion about a product market here?

If that sounds bizarre, please read the post at that link and I think you'll see the connection. That, or I'm just wiggy right now.

DeletedUser

Not to throw a monkey wrench into things at this late stage, but... is there a way to combine this with Romelis' suggestion about a product market here?

If that sounds bizarre, please read the post at that link and I think you'll see the connection. That, or I'm just wiggy right now.

Do you mean product that gets traded in from non-residents counts towards the quest goal?

DeletedUser

Do you mean product that gets traded in from non-residents counts towards the quest goal?
I don't know what I mean exactly. It was a fuzzy thought. Just seems like they connect somehow, at least potentially, so I'm hoping someone else will have a clearer flash of inspiration than I did. :eek:

In keeping with my advice to keep proposals simple, I'm definitely not suggesting the two just be added together.

DeletedUser

i appriciate that you have put a lot of work into making this, but i dont think that this will work.

firstly at the begining stages the quests are enough to occupy a player.
a plan like this is not needed until at least level 15.

the best way to keep people changing jobs, is to add more quests, not to introduce a completely new concept to the game.

DeletedUser

i appriciate that you have put a lot of work into making this, but i dont think that this will work.

firstly at the begining stages the quests are enough to occupy a player.
a plan like this is not needed until at least level 15.

the best way to keep people changing jobs, is to add more quests, not to introduce a completely new concept to the game.
Quests end.

("These go to eleven.")

Status
Not open for further replies.