Website Town Management Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11928

I logged in and I see you only have world 1 to 7.. are you planing to upgrade it to world 9 any time soon?

DeletedUser

I get this error since yesterday afternoon.

Error:

• Can't find duel xp and money text
I def use the tool correctly.

DeletedUser9891

The names are the wrong way around now... Shows the attackees name where attackers should be :)

DeletedUser11928

I deleted my town by accident so I tried to make it again and got this message...

Error:

• Town already registered. A request has been made for access to this town
Who will grant me this access? I am confused.

DeletedUser

It does not seem to add up my own contributions for the tax calculations, although everything I donated is in the totals. Could that have anything to do with the full stop in my player name (monika.munnik)

But I must say, except for that - a wonderfully useful tool! Thanx for all the hard work!

DeletedUser

I've uploaded my town inventory, but how do you get a link to your town inventory list so you can post it on your town profile? I saw another town do this using a town number, but I can't find what number my town is (I'm talking about world 4 & 5).

DeletedUser

I've uploaded my town inventory, but how do you get a link to your town inventory list so you can post it on your town profile? I saw another town do this using a town number, but I can't find what number my town is (I'm talking about world 4 & 5).

Look up yourself or your town in rankings and move the cursor over the link for your town. The id number will show in the link in your status bar. (View > Status Bar if it isn't showing).

DeletedUser

This seems great. You havent't thought about making this usable for other worlds than those in .net?

Such as .de or .se and all those.

DeletedUser

Look up yourself or your town in rankings and move the cursor over the link for your town. The id number will show in the link in your status bar. (View > Status Bar if it isn't showing).
I presume that you are talking about doing this in The West rankings. I did this and entered the following in a new window, but it comes up saying no such town exists, even though I have added it to the Town Finder site.

http://weststats.com/Towntrader/?world=en5&town=3225

DeletedUser

I presume that you are talking about doing this in The West rankings. I did this and entered the following in a new window, but it comes up saying no such town exists, even though I have added it to the Town Finder site.

http://weststats.com/Towntrader/?world=en5&town=3225

I have the same problem on world 7. This was supposed to be my link:

http://www.weststats.com/Towntrader/?world=en7&town=352 (for our first town)
http://www.weststats.com/Towntrader/?world=en7&town=2844 (for our second town)

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Error:

• There is something wrong with the hits or health

Please make sure you follow the steps below correctly. If the error(s) continue(s) please report it at the-west forums.

The error continued. I reported it.
Got the same error for two different duels...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also it switches the level and dueling level for the two people in the duel with the opposite person (look in W8 forum under duels-I'm level 30 with 34/35 dueling level)

DeletedUser

Having the same problem as above. It has worked for me in the past.

DeletedUser

In every incident where someone passes out, the Duel Image Maker doesn't work (error). Any fix for that?

DeletedUser

i found another error in the duel report converter. the level/dueling level of a player is placed in the wrong spot. it says that the level/dueling level of the challenger is actually the level/dueling level of the defender. here's an example:

41975758.png

in this duel, i ACTUALLY had a level of 55 and dueling level 89. Passis, the defender, had a level of 54 and dueling level 102. those are switched around, to say that i have a level of 54 and dueling level 102, and passis has a level of 55 and dueling level 89.

Status
Not open for further replies.