Website Town Management Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Someone actually had asked me about creating a tool to find out the best gear you have to wear when duelling. Is this something similar to what you mean?
Unless you know exact equations for duel computation, you can't really make this.

DeletedUser

I think it was more of the best clothes to wear similar to the job calculator on weststats. As in for attacking what clothes give the best appearance and shooting etc.

DeletedUser

I think it was more of the best clothes to wear similar to the job calculator on weststats. As in for attacking what clothes give the best appearance and shooting etc.
But that's the problem in dueling, what is better? X shooting and Y appearance or x+1 shooting and y-1 appearance? :)

You can't realy say what is best for that particular person until you know how the duel is computed, who is he dueling ...

DeletedUser

Oh yeah I get what you mean now. Well that's right really so it's a no for this tool I would think.

DeletedUser

Are you talking about a tool to see how many duels you did in a day/week? or everyone? Also what did you mean about the money "gear up" thing? Can you explain your idea in more detail.

Someone actually had asked me about creating a tool to find out the best gear you have to wear when duelling. Is this something similar to what you mean?

i meant
everyone, by the same principle you count who gave money and who dont...

forget the gearing up idea...

but one thing could be ok.

a calculator how much time and money you must invest to change stats.
for ex

you enter your skills with bonuses, and calculator counts how much time and money do you need for optimized build change for Eg from current build, to the one you could do serving the army, but not just skill changeing, it could also count if it worht changing attributes also...

and stuff like that, its just an idea...

DeletedUser

a calculator how much time and money you must invest to change stats.
for ex

you enter your skills with bonuses, and calculator counts how much time and money do you need for optimized build change for Eg from current build, to the one you could do serving the army, but not just skill changeing, it could also count if it worht changing attributes also...

I get what you mean now, this could be done but I don't know how many people would find it that useful. As it wouldn't be a regular thing to change your skills around due to the cost.

DeletedUser

I am trying to use the town mangement tool

once a member is changed or whatever, they can't be edited or deleted.

DeletedUser

This is a known bug in Internet Explorer use Firefox for now and it will work

DeletedUser

For duel converter if it made by like this:

1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8

It could be better than now like:

1 3 5 7
2 4 6 8

DeletedUser

update?

I use the treasury and it has many possibilities. When is the update for the dates from the treasury? do you have an eta?

DeletedUser

It would be very good if it would be possible to search not just for exact item. but to see all items in different towns. So i could put a link for example in forum and everyone who visited it would see what our town has.

DeletedUser

The town shop import tool has problems with the apostrophe e.g. Clint's poncho.

DeletedUser

As some of you may noticed I have not done much in the way of updates for a while this is due to been really busy running my business. I will hopefully soon release an update to resolve some of the bugs.

DeletedUser

I think there is a bug with the Duel Image Maker:
The Challenger and Defenders names are the wrong way round.
It is currently showing the Defender first alongside the level info for the Challenger.
Also, if you K.O. someone it does not show in the image.

e.g. in this one where Raggy Paggy passes out, Raggy is the Level 25/37 player and I am the Level 31/38 challenger.
97620182.png

(I wouldn't normally hit someone with a lower level but he deserved it and also I was level 37 but went up due to this duel)

So I think you need to swap the names around and put Challenger on the first line. Then include if they pass out or not as it's quite important info.

Aside from that, as a cosmetic thing it might look better if rounds 1-4 were all on the first row with rounds 5-8 on the row below - it would be much easier to see where they are aiming that way.

Apart from that I like it and a few players have started using it in my town.

DeletedUser

Updated to Version 1.27

Just made an update which should fix the following:

24 March 2009 (Version 1.27):
* Fixed "The Duel Image Maker doesn't accept duels with a year.month.day date format"
* Fixed "The Duel Image Maker doesn't accept names with ".","-" possibly others"
* Fixed "The Town Management Tool can't handle non day/month/year format dates"
* Fixed "Can't remove founder access from members"
* Fixed "Logs with Today need making 1+ hour to correct server difference"
* Added Display Logs so you can delete logs if you wish

DeletedUser11928

I registered on your site but every time I try to log in it said log in failed.. can you help me out? Thanks

DeletedUser

You must have failed login three times which disabled your account. I have now enabled it again, so try logging in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.