Town Item's

DeletedUser

Hello, it wasn't a lie when they first posted it. You've never heard of supply & demand?

please, before replying to a comment of mine, read further in the topic for comments. because i didnt know that it didnt show all the items.

DeletedUser

i think nytestar was joking stores dont run out of an item in the west. but outsiders can only see items from 2 levels below that of the actual level of the store.

DeletedUser

I haven't been able to find any precise deringers on here so I will just ask it, does anyone have a precise deringer? Mail me IG (W1 same name).

DeletedUser

000 Death Star II has a precise deringer, around 3 hours distance from you.

DeletedUser

updated - page 6, Miestas items - now there are all Miestas2 items!

DeletedUser

Anyone have the brown boots? i'm looking for them, meybe our towns can start a Free Trade agreement, we are starting with the shops of a second town so this cold be a good deal.

Our item's list

DeletedUser

First IC Bank

Come one, come all.. Be it Adventurers,Duelers,Builders or Soldiers
All products at a mere 20% increase in Sale Price.
Our town is centrally located for easy access.
Address - Fourth Square from the Right and Second Square from the Bottom.

All requests are to be directed via a Telegram to Ohk80 or the council members

Tailor - Level 8
Fancy Cotton shoes
Black Spiked shoes
Brown Spiked shoes
Fancy Dress Coat
Fancy Waistcoat

Gunsmith - Level 7
Precise Deringer

Store - Level 9
Black Shawl
Yellow sphere
Golden sphere
Golden Cross
Golden Indian Necklace

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can we have editing of posts, or limit the length of posts please? thats just getting annoying, this is suppose to be something that you can quickly search for. the search feature on this thread doesn't care how big the letters are, and if someone is looking for something specific, then, im sure they already know the bonuses. all you need is a simple list. if people are looking for best job items, they just need to use the tool on the weststats. it seems to me that people are pointlessly wasting space and the time of other people. if you really want to make something that catches peoples attention, then get a link to a web page with the pictures of all your items in it.

DeletedUser

Done kman...
on that note shouldnt all the meaningless meander be also deleted and keep the posts just limited to just what are the town items?

DeletedUser

the point of the thread is not for a mailing list, but for you to do the work.

DeletedUser

kman288,
Perhaps you think that people that post here live to serve you...
If I didnt have to weed through all of your redundant posts, I could have found what I was looking for a lot sooner. Quit your griping. We dont care if you dont want to see the rags or broken bottle. This thread is not written solely for you. :mad:

DeletedUser

nor is it for you to ask people to serve you. i wouldn't have to post so often if people could follow directions.

DeletedUser

Town Item Finder Tool

Description
The Town Item Finder allows you to search for the closest towns from your current position for an item you want. You can also search for items available outside the town shop only! It will show you the closest shops and there distance from you also a quick link to go directly to town.

Features Overview

• Search shops for an item you want
  • You can search for items only available outside and inside towns
  • Shops are displayed closest first and distance/time from you
  • You can quickly scroll to the shops with a link provided
More info about this tool can be found at this thread

Note to Mods: Please could you append this to the first post

DeletedUser

looks like a good tool but dosen't work.

I eaven updated the items from both of my towns and try to look for them and i only get the item picture and price.

DeletedUser

Stetson

Town name: Stetson
State: 5 over, 3 down
General Store: level 2, blue bandana, golden indian necklace
Tailor: level 2, black bandana
Gunsmith: level 2, club w/nail