Town inventorys

DeletedUser

Hey town founders remember to uppload your towns shop inventory to weststats it makes searching for items a whole lot easyer.

Thanks in advance everyone :)

DeletedUser

I won't bother with that.
1. You need to register there - that's something I won't accept.
2. Based on my own experience, all items you need you can find in only 4 map zones. Just check all the big towns in areas near your place.

Maybe my town won't get as many customers as other towns that advertise on the weststats, but honestly... I don't care. :)

DeletedUser

In short, I'm registered on the game and on this forum. There is no way I'll register on any other site related to this game. That inscudes weststats. Oh, and twitter too. What site will be next? Yahoo answers? bbc.co.uk?
If InnoGames is not capable to keep everything "in the house", I simply don't care.
And I won't be the one who'll beg devs in the Ideas subforum to add townshops list in the game itself. At least not yet. ;)

And besides, other 3rd party sites thewestinsider, westcalc and german wiki don't press you to register.

DeletedUser

Hey town founders remember to uppload your towns shop inventory to weststats it makes searching for items a whole lot easyer.

Thanks in advance everyone :)

Yeap it does i always look there 1st to see if it's available.

Here is another tip to make it easier to manually search: look at west stat what shop level can produce that item,then only open shop inventory in towns if the shop itself is high enough level to produce that item.
Right now i am waiting for a "Yellow cotton jacket" but only lvl 7 tailor can produce it so my task is easy i wont even look at tailor inventory unless they are lvl 7+ .

DeletedUser

Sounds like something most people won't even use in a couple of months.

DeletedUser23186

If everyone used it, then it would be a great resource.

As it is, it's not worth the trouble - any town that needs the shopping fees has greater issues than uploading their town inventory.

DeletedUser

Well its not like it is hard to copy and paste once and press enter :dry:

DeletedUser

Copypasting is not hard. It's the additional registration that drove me off.
Besides... We have a forum here, any town can "advertise" it's items in the recruitment section. Just write something like:

"we recruit ppl (nah, we're actually full, but to be ontopic...) and have these nice items everyone needs in our stores: blue bandana, black headband, blue and green ind. necklaces, precise pepperbox, sombrero, fancy dress coat, green shawl, precise slingshot, shotguns, clubs and in case you can't solve the Cattle Heard quest, hell, we have even the brown cotton shoes. Schofield? No we don't have it, sorry, but our allied nearby town has.". ;)

Searching would be easy, you could just search that subforum for a certain item you need. Perhaps I'll make such thead later.