Town groups and benefits

DeletedUser18328

A couple of things I'd like to see...

1. I believe that if a group of towns decide to band together as a team (become allies), they should be able to enjoy the same benefits of being in their "home town" even when visiting one of their "allied towns" (or allow the towns leaders to set a discount level for allied towns).

In addition, when you see an icon of another player on the map and they are part of your town or part of your "allied towns" they should be a different color (perhaps green, not red). Red should be exclusively for a potential enemy.

2. If you decide to form a NAP (Non Aggression Pact) with another town, their players should appear as yet another color (perhaps yellow) on the map and you should NOT be able to dual them while your in a NAP. No benefits or discounts when visiting their towns just a NAP.

DeletedUser

Suggest many times before. The devs don't want to recognise alliances (at the moment at least).

DeletedUser

The devs don't want to recognise alliances (at the moment at least).
They have with forts. (Being able to include other towns into fort)

If they did put in alliances they would need to limit them, like the forts.

DeletedUser

have a group of towns linked together and if we need to go to another one of our sister cities to purchase an item for a quest all we have to do is have an invite sent to us from that city drop out of the one we are in and then get reinvited from our original town.It might take a little time to get it accomplished but if you're towns are organized its less than a day and so far ive only had to do it 1 time and was easy as pie.So sounds like to me your just a little lazy about working for something very easy to get with a few hours work.

Deleted User - 819397

Like said above, there's an easy way to bypass high prices without implementing this. It won't change much except shorten the time, and, let's face it, that doesn't matter that much.