Town founding only from a certain lvl. on

DeletedUser24556

Hello,

my proposal is that it should only be possible to found new- or overtake ghost-towns from a certain lvl. (maybe 30) on.

I see so many low lvls. (some even below lvl. 10) that live alone in a town with <1.000 construction-points. These players don't have a chance to build their town. They don't have the skills and the money. Besides they are surely duelled while building (if they do so at all) - the result is frustrated new players who stop playing here.

I think it would be much more helpful for the game, when beginners (and I'm sure only players who haven't played TW before start a town as low-lvl.) have to start in a town together with other, more experienced players, where they might get help and advice and learn about the game by that.

This could maybe be seen as a second tutorial or practical training.

This is certainly usable only for older worlds. But I really think it could reduce the number of inactive players there.

DeletedUser33342

I like the idea actually..
mayby another option is that you need to bring a friend to construct the town with you?

Deleted User - 1802579

I'm not against this idea, but I'm not really excited about it either. This should definitely be disabled if they open a new world though.

DeletedUser24556

That's no money, equipment and experience x 2 :D
When 2 low lvls. and beginners start a new town the result would be the same as if 1 does I'd say. But if both would join another town for some time, get experience, save some money and get better items and start a town of their own then the result will surely be a much better one.

And that's what I wrote, this should only apply to older worlds.

DeletedUser36559

Not a bad idea I've seen too many low level players in towns all by themselves eventually quitting due to not being able to recruit any players or buildings taking too long to finish.