Town Forum Ideas

DeletedUser38800

So..... yeah

I've been working on this town that I re-founded and I'm at the point where I'd like to build up the forum....

Do people actually use the forum?
What do you suggest we put there?

In other games, the storage and everything was different so we could put supplies and such, info and crap in there but this game doesn't have those type of town storage options so I'm kinda stuck.

jarograv

Most towns I've been in have a general alliance forum, a battles forum, maybe a duel forum, and if I have my way we have a town only forum for dank memes, random junk that belongs as scribbles on a notepad on your desk but are instead for some reason in the forum, introductions, etc. Can have more productive threads such as a town market for quest items, crafting items, etc. Helps if your not often online at the same time as your townies.

DeletedUser26820

The in-game forum is a communication tool, with each individual thread being a specific tool.
One thread is a hammer, another a screwdriver, another a wrench.
Quest advice, Products Needed, Gear Needed, A "Welcome to Town" thread, Gear Offered, etc.
As a grandma sweeps the floor, they will be kept "clean".
As an auto mechanic works on your car, it will be "maintained".
Or as a rusty screwdriver, they might not ever be used and just sit on the shelf.