Town For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For Sale - One Fully Built Town

Cowboy Condo's is very pleased to offer for immediate purchase this gloriously presented, authentic Wild West town.

Fully constructed, it allows you to move right in and focus on more important issues.

west1.jpg

This town is located in the South Eastern-most county.

west2r.jpg

It is also in a prime location for local forts.

Setting off on your quarter horse after a relaxing rest in your very own 5 star accomodation, you can be marvelling at the wonders of (or attacking and taking for your own) the following:

Small Fort -15 minutes travel time
Medium Fort - 37 minutes travel time
Large Fort - 06 minutes travel time

Shops

We have three fully built shops, offering a wide range of quality goods. An overview is below:

west3.jpg

Benefits

Potential buyers may be:

• A town that would like a fully built town with close access to many forts. This makes the taking and keeping of forts much, much easier.
  • A town on the north or west of the world that would like a stronghold in another area.
  • A small town looking to expand, but without the time or the resources to build another town.
  • An alliance looking to grow quickly.
  • A player looking to branch out into his own town, but without the funds or the construction skills to make it happen.
  • And many other possibilities.
The main benefit of buying this town is to own a new, fully built town without the hassle or the huge expense in buying your own. For a small cost, you could have a new town ready made for you.

Cost
The asking price is a mere $10,000. Yes, that's right, for only $10,000 you could have a fully built town. To put that into perspective, it has cost me over $20,000 to build using only a level 55-65 pure builder.

Payment Terms

One Easy Payment
Your payment will take the form of a a deposit of $10,000 into the treasury of a town close to the town for sale. This deposit can be from one person or from many, as long as there is $10,000 donated to the treasury.

How to Buy This Town - 3 Easy Steps

1) Contact me through this thread, by Private Message or by Telegram in-game.
2) Tell me the name of a player (or numerous players) who will be able to donate $10,000. I will get a friend to invite them to a town close to the town being sold. These people will then pay the amount into that town treasury.
3) Tell me the name of a player who will take over as founder of this town being sold, and I will invite them. As soon as the $10,000 has been deposited into that town, I will hand this one over.

Of course with this, there is an element of trust involved. You would have to take my word that I will not rip you off. My plan is to repeat this when I have built the next town, so it is in my interest to make this work smoothly and efficiently. Plus, I'm a pure builder. It wouldn't be hard for a wronged town to make my gaming life a misery as revenge.

I also have past experience to prove myself trustworthy. I have sold two towns in this manner already, with no problems.

If you are interested in this, please either reply here, send me a private message or send me a telegram on Arizona.

DeletedUser

Well, another one.
If you come within a county im in you are going to be KO'd.

Good marketing though.

DeletedUser28121

Well, another one.
If you come within a county im in you are going to be KO'd.

Good marketing though.

oh back off darke and allow the man to play in the manner he chooses....again, david, ur one hell of a salesman ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

:eek: my eyes are bleeding blacky that wasnt nice.

great marketing david

DeletedUser16008

guys get a room ;)

David I have to ask ... are you a real estate agent ? because if your not you should be :D

DeletedUser16628

Yes I f I was townless I would buy it but being unhingian makes that not possible.Your presentation is top notch David.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the compliments guys. I wouldn't make a great property developer though, because I sell the towns for less than I paid to build them! I'd quickly go out of business.

And darke, by all means KO me. I'm interested though, why does me selling fully built towns annoy you? How does it affect you in any kind of way? Your beef was that I sold you a town that wasn't fully built, yet I posted proof of your very own telegram to me telling me to promote another player to founder and then leave.

DeletedUser

You said you'd fully build it and you didn't. That was the deal.
fivestarr paid over 15k for building and you can't fully build it!

DeletedUser

We've been through this before. I'll do it one last time, and then I'm ignoring your posts.

On 10/28/10 at 8:13 AM, you sent me a telegram that specifically said: "let h.morgan join your town and then leave and start your new town and i'll pay $1000 to boost funding an then ShadowBX can pay $1000 and fivestarr will pay $1000."

For anyone paying attention to this drivel, this $3000 was the outstanding deposit on the town.

I even told you that "I prefer to stick to my original terms I get a $3000 deposit into this town. I then finish building this town on my own. You set up a new town with $10,000 in the treasury, then we swap towns."

You ignored my telegram. The full price including the deposit was placed in the town I was building. This was a breach of our terms. I carried on building anyway, and the town was very almost complete when I left. I left over $2500 in the town treasury.

I left because YOU, Darke7, told me to.

DeletedUser

well two of those players suddenly left the game.
I did not tell you too.

DeletedUser

YOU told me to leave the town. People leaving the game is irrelevant. The money was paid, and I was told to leave.

Who is H.morgan? Oh yes, he's a builder. Twice you tried getting me to invite him so he could do the building.

You told me to invite a builder to replace me and then told me to leave.

Darke, I will no longer discuss this matter with you on the forum. If you have any other comments that would you want me to respond to, please do it privately.

By the way folks, this town is still for sale.

DeletedUser

is the town still available for sale...i can purchase it from you in 10-14 days...just let me gather enough players...can you hold the town till then...for the trouble caused i will pay you 12000$..

Status
Not open for further replies.