Town For Sale

DeletedUser

Yeah, I like building. I'm not bothered if the towns are populated or not. I'm a builder and I like to build towns on my own.

In order to make it easier, I sell the towns for a small price so that I have start up funds for the next town.

This town is currently 'under offer'. I should have sold it in the next couple of days, and I already have an order for my next town.

DeletedUser25632

You make me want to join you in helping build up towns just because I get bored, I have plenty of money so it's not an issue for me.

DeletedUser

You should do Jon. Between us we could have them all built soon enough!

DeletedUser

man you're great. do you build customed towns? if I wish for items in stores- can you do it?

DeletedUser

Oh yes. I can guarantee you that your general store will have every single* animal for sale. That's just how good I am.

*With the exception of the Reindeer and the Turtle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25632

Oh yes. I can guarantee you that your general store will have every single animal for sale. That's just how good I am.

I better see that reindeer in there then, you just guaranteed it and I should also see the Turtle. :)

DeletedUser

Oh yes. I can guarantee you that your general store will have every single* animal for sale. That's just how good I am.

*With the exception of the Reindeer and the Turtle

All minus the reindeer and the Turtle :rolleyes:, well then I like to buy a Young Stallion :p as I have not gotten the quest yet :mad:

DeletedUser

How about one of these?

You mean you don't have one??

3230905582_7c231dd452.jpg

And yes, that's actually what I was wearing in January 2009.

DeletedUser

Oh dear. Is it too late to backtrack?

"I can possibly maybe guarantee that your general store might perhaps have some of the animals."

There. I can't be caught out with that statement.....can I?

On a side note, this town is now sold. My next one is in the process of being bought in advance by someone else. Business is good. It's not profitable - not even close, but it's good.

DeletedUser25632

Oh dear. Is it too late to backtrack?

"I can possibly maybe guarantee that your general store might perhaps have some of the animals."

There. I can't be caught out with that statement.....can I?

On a side note, this town is now sold. My next one is in the process of being bought in advance by someone else. Business is good. It's not profitable - not even close, but it's good.

I would join you in building towns but I cannot leave my current town! lol