Town For Sale

DeletedUser

For Sale - One Fully Built Town

Cowboy Condo's is very pleased to offer advanced bidding on this gloriously presented, authentic Wild West town.

Whilst still in construction (it currently has almost 13,000 points), advanced purchasing allows you to get ahead of the field and snap up a bargain.

A snapshot of the current town is below, but please keep in mind that you will be buying the fully built town.

townz.jpg

This town is being built in a very up and coming State away from the hustle and bustle of the crowded, competitive east coast.

It is also in a prime location for local forts.

Setting off on your quarter horse after a relaxing rest in your very own 5 star accomodation, you can be marvelling at the wonders (or attacking and taking for your own) the following:

Small Fort in adjoining state - 15 minutes travel time
Small Fort - 25 minutes travel time
Medium Fort - 30 minutes travel time
Large Fort - 22 minutes travel time

townlocation.jpg

Benefits

Potential buyers may be:

• A town that would like a fully built town with close access to many forts. This makes the taking and keeping of forts much, much easier.
  • A town on the south or east of the world that would like a stronghold in another area.
  • A small town looking to expand, but without the time or the resources to build another town.
  • An alliance looking to grow quickly.
  • A player looking to branch out into his own town, but without the funds or the construction skills to make it happen.
  • And many other possibilities.
The main benefit of buying this town is to own a new, fully built town without the hassle or the huge expense in buying your own. For a small cost, you could have a new town ready made for you.

Cost
The asking price is a mere $10,000, plus a deposit of $3000. Yes, that's right, for only $13,000 you could have a fully built town. To put that into perspective, I have already spent over $12,000 getting the town to where it is now, which is not even halfway complete.

Payment Terms

Deposit

The deposit is payable within 5 days of the sale agreement being reached. This will take the form of a payment of $3000 into the treasury of Cowboy Condo. This money will speed up the building of the town, which of course means you will have your finished town earlier than anticipated.

This payment can be one lump sum, or made up of various donations from different players.

Final Payment
Final payment will take the form of a payment of $10,000 into the treasury of a new, start up town of my choosing. Again, this can be from one person or from many.

Handover

The buyer will promote a nominated person to founder status in the new start up town. Upon confirmation of this (and of the $10,000 being in the treasury), I will promote a person of the seller's choosing to founder in the town being sold.

Of course with this, there is an element of trust involved. We would just have to take each other at our word. My plan is to repeat this when I have built the next town, so it is in my interest to make this work smoothly and efficiently. Plus, I'm a pure builder. It wouldn't be hard for a wronged town to make my gaming life a misery as revenge.

If you are interested in this, please either reply here, send me a private message or send me a telegram on Arizona.

ADDED BENEFIT
After the deposit has been paid, your town and all of your allies can enjoy free shopping/stopovers at the town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i like the sales pitch, but you should add any "key" items in stores if they are leveled. altho i guess with the market now that may not be that important

nice location tho

DeletedUser22575

For Sale - One Fully Built Town

Cowboy Condo's is very pleased to offer advanced bidding on this gloriously presented, authentic Wild West town.

Whilst still in construction (it currently has almost 13,000 points), advanced purchasing allows you to get ahead of the field and snap up a bargain.

A snapshot of the current town is below, but please keep in mind that you will be buying the fully built town.

townz.jpg

This town is being built in a very up and coming State away from the hustle and bustle of the crowded, competitive east coast.

It is also in a prime location for local forts.

Setting off on your quarter horse after a relaxing rest in your very own 5 star accomodation, you can be marvelling at the wonders (or attacking and taking for your own) the following:

Small Fort in adjoining state - 15 minutes travel time
Small Fort - 25 minutes travel time
Medium Fort - 30 minutes travel time
Large Fort - 22 minutes travel time

townlocation.jpg

Benefits

Potential buyers may be:

• A town that would like a fully built town with close access to many forts. This makes the taking and keeping of forts much, much easier.
  • A town on the south or east of the world that would like a stronghold in another area.
  • A small town looking to expand, but without the time or the resources to build another town.
  • An alliance looking to grow quickly.
  • A player looking to branch out into his own town, but without the funds or the construction skills to make it happen.
  • And many other possibilities.
The main benefit of buying this town is to own a new, fully built town without the hassle or the huge expense in buying your own. For a small cost, you could have a new town ready made for you.

Cost
The asking price is a mere $10,000, plus a deposit of $3000. Yes, that's right, for only $13,000 you could have a fully built town. To put that into perspective, I have already spent over $12,000 getting the town to where it is now, which is not even halfway complete.

Payment Terms

Deposit

The deposit is payable within 5 days of the sale agreement being reached. This will take the form of a payment of $3000 into the treasury of Cowboy Condo. This money will speed up the building of the town, which of course means you will have your finished town earlier than anticipated.

This payment can be one lump sum, or made up of various donations from different players.

Final Payment
Final payment will take the form of a payment of $10,000 into the treasury of a new, start up town of my choosing. Again, this can be from one person or from many.

Handover

The buyer will promote a nominated person to founder status in the new start up town. Upon confirmation of this (and of the $10,000 being in the treasury), I will promote a person of the seller's choosing to founder in the town being sold.

Of course with this, there is an element of trust involved. We would just have to take each other at our word. My plan is to repeat this when I have built the next town, so it is in my interest to make this work smoothly and efficiently. Plus, I'm a pure builder. It wouldn't be hard for a wronged town to make my gaming life a misery as revenge.

If you are interested in this, please either reply here, send me a private message or send me a telegram on Arizona.

ADDED BENEFIT
After the deposit has been paid, your town and all of your allies can enjoy free shopping/stopovers at the town.

Excellent Sales Pitch. Nice Job.

DeletedUser

Thank you, thought it would be nice to be different :D

Yeah, I thought of that too Pat but I've not really levelled the shops yet.