Town Flag/Logo

DeletedUser

Hello guys =)

After some easy research im really surprised about how skilled you guys are on grapichs!
So therefore am i asking you if you please can make a cool Town Flag/Logo for my town (not mine, but i belong there,hehe), Great danes.

This is important:
1. From basic, this is a Danish town. That means the Danish flag should be the main colours.
(Red and white)
2. We are proud of ours ancestors, the Vikings. So something with a viking would be great.
3. My signature picture could be a great example.
4. It would be cool if you can get the Norwgian AND the Swedish flag in the logo someway.
5.and size, make it max for town logo: max. 220x150, max. 256kByte, (jpg,jpeg,png,gif)

Thanks ALOT!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So how's this?
I tried to cover all your important list...

sarkatownlogo.png

DeletedUser

Sweet Lawpaok =)

And Hellstromm, would be coll with a seariously pic from you too =) hehe..

Lawpaok: I really like the logo, but iare there any chanse you can use the 3 viking boats in my signature, and use the danish,swedish and norwegian flags as sails ?? And use that pic ?

Thanks alot :)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Sarka I don't have this particular image that Hellstromm used...if he could give me the link where he found it then no problem...:)

DeletedUser

Great!

And i understand totaly if you dont have eny time, but it would be really cool too have som logos witch i can pick between :) So be my guest and show me your skills :D

Hehe, kisses!

DeletedUser

Well I managed to find the picture and I made the logo you wanted with the sails...

sarkatownlogo2.png

DeletedUser

Its looks just fantastic :D Thx alot Law <3

Is there any chanse you can make it alittlebit lighter ? :p

DeletedUser

I know im kinda annoying here... but IF you have time, make one like the last one, but with another viking soldier ? :p

DeletedUser

Do you have any particular picture of viking you would like to be used?

DeletedUser

Its cool, but i like your first one better :p

Thanks alot dear <3 Your pic will shine in world 12 :D

Again thx :D

DeletedUser

New town picture

Hello again =)

In the norvegian server, im with Great Danes again. But we are changing our name to "Great Vikings". That means we need a new town flag/logo, and i would really love if you can try make one for me =)

What i want in:

* maks. 220x150, maks. 256 kByte, (jpg,jpeg,png,gif
* We are now a totaly skadinavian town, that means the Norvegian,swedish and danish flag have to be in it somehow.
* And somekind of a viking.

--> This is actually a perfect one: http://no1.the-west.no.com/img.php?type=town_logo&id=57

- Only if you change "Great Danes" too "Great Vikings" and make the flags at the same size, so the danish flag dont look as a "main flag" in the picture. Cuz the town is no longer a danish town with some nor/swe. But a 33% Danish, 33% Norway and 33% Swedish.

Sorry for my bad english, and THANKS ALOT! :D <3

Hugs Sara.