Town firsts maxed..

DeletedUser

Disregard all of Granger Pass's firsts since it has now been shown they cheated to gain their position.

DeletedUser

Removed.
I am confused about the tailor. I 'think' it was UTW - San Jose, but it could have been Perditions Wake also, we guys both had the tailor pretty high up.

Anyone remember?

DeletedUser

you are cheating...u put your town everywhere...do you have proof that your town was the first?you just advertise your town!!!:mad::mad:

DeletedUser

Our town 'has' maxed out most buildings first, am I supposed to lie about that?

The reason this is posted is so that if I AM getting something wrong, people can correct me.

Do you wish to tell me if any of my particular facts are wrong? Or are you just trying to waste people's time?

DeletedUser

i am just saying that u give proof,not just post whatever you want!

DeletedUser

The founders from all top towns read this forum. In case if they believed I was wrong, they could've objected. That is the only proof possible.

Unless you have a better idea, this is the best we can do.

DeletedUser3741

Most people didnt watch enough to know who was actually first at X
Most people also dont really care if you said who maxed what first

DeletedUser

Apparently people do, do, read the entire thread.
Though I do like how you claim to know exactly what people care about or don't. It must be an amazing power.

Coming on the next episode of Heroes?

DeletedUser

Though I do like how you claim to know exactly what people care about or don't. It must be an amazing power.

Sylar was first maxed!!!

DeletedUser3741

Intelligence is one of the best and rarest of super powers

DeletedUser

However you lose that power? I'd suggest not trying the entire 'witty' comebacks thing without it.

That last one was, painful.

DeletedUser3741

However you lose that power? I'd suggest not trying the entire 'witty' comebacks thing without it.

That last one was, painful.

Probably because you didnt understand it
I fear you might be too undeveloped mentally

Oh well there goes my fun then

DeletedUser

i see ur avatar has changed Talamare, seems like you tried to turn from Aragorn to the evil version.

DeletedUser

hmmm most ppl don't care including me one of the leaders of forest.