Town Explosion

DeletedUser

has anyone noticed how yesterday there were a few towns and today theres like 100

DeletedUser

Its good that there is atleast one town pretty much in every continent.

DeletedUser

well it is better if we more member though.... i just found town and hasn't get any member yet.

DeletedUser

if everyone founds a town then how will anyone get new members

DeletedUser

Where i am, i only see 3 on the map. Am i just on the outer ring of the map or something?

DeletedUser

good move making it $300 to found a town otherwise everyone would found a town :D

DeletedUser

Well there are 1035 towns and 83000 players... the problem as I see it is that towns with a late start will never catch up to the top towns - at least not anytime soon.

DeletedUser

Well there are 1035 towns and 83000 players... the problem as I see it is that towns with a late start will never catch up to the top towns - at least not anytime soon.

it's still easier than it was it tribalwars, when starting a week late in a world meant you could never really get the top without a lot of luck...

DeletedUser

i started 10 days late, im going alright though :D

well level 9 anyway :p

DeletedUser

it's still easier than it was it tribalwars, when starting a week late in a world meant you could never really get the top without a lot of luck...

I would totally disagree with that and say that starting a week late in Tribal Wars would actually be a benefit to getting to #1 cause you won't start out in the core where the world is much more competitive then it is on the rim.

I do have the most villages on W-17, so I do have some knowledge of being on the top. And I still farm ... that is the advantage an active player has in Tribal Wars.

I started playing TW on W-16 one day before W-17 came out and even though the world was up for a couple months I was able to far surpass the other people in my K after 30 days and I was way towards the end of the continent.

In The West everyone is limited by the same amount of energy and it will be impossible for anyone to start out now and get to the top 20. There is no trading, so no twinking is possible.

DeletedUser

In 12 hours 5 new towns opened up near the one I'm in! Holy frickin crap!

Shouldn't be a problem. Just more people to attack later on :D :D

DeletedUser

by the time all the places are took up world 2 will be coming soon

DeletedUser

well i assume that there is only a set amount of towns so when all towns are bought up they will give new players a chance to have help fro mexeprienced town founders...its just the way it is theres always got to be a best town or best player...if a new player wants to catch up then ythey should work hard..i am currently in my 4th year of playing another game online and am level 49 (1,180,000 exp) and someone who created an account just 100 days ago has already beocme the 3rd best in the world...sooooo.... :D