P&P Town Crier lol

DeletedUser

lol This guy got alil ticked at one of our towns duelers :p
He should pick a class atleast:blink:

Henry Winchester Today at 2:04 AM
10cw37k.jpg

Why are you so scared to duel and such a coward that not only do you choose to hit someone in a town where there is no mortition but on top of that your so cowardly and childish you cant even attack someone your own level with at least close to the same weapon you have.

I have neven sean anyone as cowardly and childish as you are.

Grow up and stop being so scared to duel in a game.

You must be a little wimpy peon in real life if your this cowardly in a game.

Hit me 3 times in 3 hours knowing i cant hit you back at all.

How lame and childish and cowardly.

I cant believe this guy is a coucil member of your town.
I would certainly hope your not all as cowardly and evil as this guy is.
For a coward to pick on someone lower level because they are easy target ONE TIME is one thing but 3 times in 3 hours IS *(&%^%*&@#$& wrong and makes your whole town look like (*^&*%^* evil trash.
Not sure if im going to anounce this on the public forums or not yet.I should so everyone will know what kind of people live in your town what do you think?How would you feel if you were in my position???????? Think about it.

LOL i Put it up to save him the time lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

hi blackhawk!
being agreenhorn isnt necessarily a bad thing, ive got mates who still are who are awesome duellers and very lucky finders, if i had the time id try it out myself.
as for the letter, well thats just classic, we get millions of them but try to calm things down rather than get people banned for their foul language...
in fact, it has become a competition as to who gets the most and best and so all love letters are posted in our chat so everyone can have a laugh...
dont let this letter make you feel guilty, decide for yourself wether you would like to get another one or not, if u dont then block him and just leave him alone
up to you :D

DeletedUser

Thanks -Neo- But it was just to funny the way he was acting and then his threat to put it up here so i did it for him.