Resolved totem of the bear

DeletedUser

im trying to get the totem of the bear for the treasure quest i have 21 semi presious stones and have done many hours od digging for rare gems but no totem has dropped do i need to do this in a special location or am i just being unlucky

many thanks for any help
acin

Ripwise

If you accepted quest "cleanup efforts" in Waupee's Indian village then you are just unlucky. You need to accept quest in order to find the totem.

It might be you are just unlucky.

DeletedUser

What Rip said, since you didn't say if you found the other three with no trouble, or could you have missed one of the four totem quests at Holy Rock?

delldell56

that totem has become tougher to get. i am finally working on finishing that quest on a couple of worlds, and i don't remember having to wait so long for it to drop. the other totems dropped easily, and one of them even dropped using the 15s jobs, on a first try.

DeletedUser17612

i got 3 on first try with 15s job, only eagle totem did not drop on first try.
Eagle totem dropped in second try with 15s job.

So total of 75s to get all 4 totems (+ any traveling time).
I did have positive LPs for all jobs (as is the theory for quest drops in another topics).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35594

i have the same problem with the bear totem. can someone confirm if this have to do about the lps?

i got the +75lp from shop to fill the gap and the totem drop at the 3rd 15sec try! thanks for tha lp advice!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripwise

i have the same problem with the bear totem. can someone confirm if this have to do about the lps?

It seems that positive LPs in quest drops are requirement. I havent tested that but some confirmed that to be true.

DeletedUser11791

i have a problem with all totems so it must be me but I have no idea what i do wrong.
I have finished the previous quest, have accepted the quest in Waupee's villiage, I have all the products in my inventory but the totems do not drop.
I must overlook some detail, your help will be appreciated.

DeletedUser

i have a problem with all totems so it must be me but I have no idea what i do wrong.
I have finished the previous quest, have accepted the quest in Waupee's villiage, I have all the products in my inventory but the totems do not drop.
I must overlook some detail, your help will be appreciated.

You need to go to Holy Rock and get the quests for the totems.

DeletedUser11791

i am stupid, but you already knew that. sorry for abuse of your time

DeletedUser30224

Red-woman, the forum is here so that people ask questions and get answers. No such thing as a stupid question.

DeletedUser11791

I suppose that is true in most cases but not in mine, thank you anyway for trying to lift my spirits :)

DeletedUser35238

I had trouble getting the bear totem also, but after 54 attempts it dropped ;).

DeletedUser26333

Hi All,
I'm doing the quest "The Treasure" and I got to the part where you go to the holy rock and convert the 4 animal into totems. I think I was supposed to equip certain items (gold dust, silver, etc...) when making the conversions, however, I did not do that. Now I no longer have the animals nor do I have the totems. Can I go back some how and get them or am I screwed?

Cole

DeletedUser34408

From memory you don't need to equip anything, you just need to have a certain amount of specific products in your inventory, like 20 Semi-precious stones in order to receive the Totem of the Bears whilst Digging for Rare Gem-Stones.

DeletedUser26333

From memory you don't need to equip anything, you just need to have a certain amount of specific products in your inventory, like 20 Semi-precious stones in order to receive the Totem of the Bears whilst Digging for Rare Gem-Stones.

Thanks. I'll just have to keep digging I guess.

DeletedUser34408

Thanks. I'll just have to keep digging I guess.

I found that doing 1 hr (instead of 15 secs) of digging for rare gem stones provided a better drop, I found the other 3 easy enough with 15 second jobs.

DeletedUser12669

so far 3 weeks no drop but on the plus side, im rich beyond my windest dreams with 300+ semi precious stones

DeletedUser12669

Did you complete the quests at the Holy Rock before you started your search?
i sure did, i got the 3 other parts easy with few 15 second jobs i also used TW-DB to make sure as well, i guess its just a matter of time like a few quests