totally random anything at all topic

• Thread starter DeletedUser16008
  • Start date

DeletedUser28464

Progress in sight

I'm anxious for the new premium features to be added to world 9. I plan to buy some SP's to boost some of my stats. It will be like leveling up, I'm a bit bored being stuck at level 99.:laugh:

DeletedUser16008

I'm anxious for the new premium features to be added to world 9. I plan to buy some SP's to boost some of my stats. It will be like leveling up, I'm a bit bored being stuck at level 99.:laugh:

No no no leave the prem worlds where they are and for god sake no prem point buying on w9

DeletedUser

yes yes yes :D i like to see them in w9 , as when i look for world 11 and world 12 , player number are much than when premium dont active in there ...
so i like player number increase so its need new premium option ...

DeletedUser16008

yes yes yes :D i like to see them in w9 , as when i look for world 11 and world 12 , player number are much than when premium dont active in there ...
so i like player number increase so its need new premium option ...

Go play a new world then :whistle:

DeletedUser

Go play a new world then :whistle:
i like my world and will not play any new world :p
but if you think about this , you will accept this as when 1.30 come , level cap will be remove and will be increase for 120
so we need to 1 hour job against 2 hour job for level up fast
if we dont have 1 hour job , level up will be more boring :hmf:

DeletedUser16008

why level up fast .... so you can sit at lvl 120 for the next 2 years ??

Deleted User - 1278415

why level up fast .... so you can sit at lvl 120 for the next 2 years ??

Yea I can already see that happening. I'm not sure why they are so bent on max levels, unless its just because they have that nifty hall of fame feature.

Deleted User - 1278415

but when you reach level 120 , your experince will count too :D
and you dont get anymore big zero expericne ... :D

Yep I just read about that in the devblog. Which will be nice should they introduce lev 150 HOF, then we might have people already at lv135 when they open the gates after lev 120 gets implemented.

No no no leave the prem worlds where they are and for god sake no prem point buying on w9

:whistle: Insert Jaws music here :whistle: