Total Town-Forum Change

DeletedUser

I see every time I log on the forum a new topic called:

Go back to the last post.

I understand this irritating thing but I dont know what Innogames is doing with it,but I suggest a pretty massive town-forum change which include:

1.Go to last post.
2.Share Topics with other towns
3.The No-New-Messages-On-This-Forum-Button
4.The direct bb-code-button
5.The New-Post-always-at-the-top-change
6.Quote

Well,I should give it a short explanation:

1.Go to last post:
I think this doesnt need explanation.

2.Share topics with other towns.
A town family wants to get informed,how do they do that?With a pm.This aint very effective Why dont you allow a town to share fora for quick communication?

How does it work:A town wants to share a topic.The town founders (yes,they are the only people who can do this) go to town management,then theres a list of all topics,click share town forum and a new window will open and asks the question:With which town do you want to share ...... (forum name)?If it are multiple towns split the town names with a , .

Now you need to wait and if the town founders of the other town wake up they and when they look at management they see a forum which want to be shared and they can click accept or decline.When clicked accept the forum will be both accesible for all shared towns (when hidden and shared only all town leaders can see this forum).

3.The-No-New-Messages-On-This-Forum-Button.

Its just a something easy which makes the forum use much easyer.The-NNMOTFB.When theres a new message on the forum,the forum name will get highlited.When there are no new messages in a forum the forum name will remain black.Easy,isnt it?

4.The direct BB-Code button.

When typing a message in a forum you need to use bb-codes to directly link to a person/town.Many people make mistakes in this.Now you need to type [player]Playername[/player],but when typing a new message on the forum you will see a few buttons that directly implent a bb-code,just like above your text when you write a message on THIS forum (like the bold,italic and underline buttons).The following buttons will be made:
Player,Town,bold,italic,size,color,quote,hyperlink,image.

5.The New Posts always at top change.

Just a secundary thingy,but it gives the forum a bit more overview.Topics with a new message stand on top.

All (or at least nearly all of them) have been placed before,so its not my own idea.Its just an overview of some "basic changes the forum needs to make".Becuase if I'm fair,the forum is rubbisch.And this will make this rubbisch forum a above average forum.Pls post for maybe even more changes,thinks that needs to be added etc.

DeletedUser1105

1.Go to last post.
I agree you should be able to open the thread on the last page.
2.Share Topics with other towns
Basically, you want to be able to have a shared forum across towns? I personally don't see why not, because it saves people creating external forums (which are horrible things). Innogmaes might not like it. They have given towns a 50 member limit for a reason, because they don't want massive towns. Family towns are a loophole in the system, and this helps that loophole.
3.The No-New-Messages-On-This-Forum-Button
Why don't you call this the 'Highlight Forums With New Messages' idea? I agree it is needed.
4.The direct bb-code-button
Definately a good idea.
5.The New-Post-always-at-the-top-change
It already does this, doesn't it??
Again, I don't see why not.

DeletedUser

In our town we have several forums.
The icon near the Town forum menu blinks blue if there is something new. But when I open the Forum window nothing says in which forum I have the unread thread.

It would be nice if the yellow icons of the forums would blink (lets say blue) if I have unread threads in them.