Torrent City - BH is recruiting

DeletedUser

Town Name: Torrent City - BH (Bounty Hunters Alliance aprox. 30 cities)

Town Rank:

Town Points: 39522

What positions are open: worker 1 (pure, min. level 40),dueler and soldier (4 min. level 35),fort fighters(min. level 35- skills oriented on leadership,aim and dodging)..lower level players can request an invite to the other 2 torrent cities. We want only active and devoted peoples that do their job!

Number of Open Positions:
8 Positions Available

Building Levels attained:
Bank - 8
Hotel - 5
Town Hall - 10
Residences - 8
Tailor - 10
Gunsmith - 13
General Store - 10
Town Description: we have lots of enemies so you'll never get bored :) but also we have lots of allies. (shopping between allied towns is free so you'll have tons of items to chose).We have a small fort for now.After finishing the main town we will try to take over all the forts in our square.

Where to contact:
ingame (me or other founders,councelors) come with a short curriculum vitae (member of what towns you were and the reason of leaving).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i almost forgot...we are a democratic city so every opinion,advice is considered

DeletedUser

we have now more space...recruiting now all kind of characters above level 15...active players!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Town finished! Our main tasks:

- finishing Torrent City II;
- as usual beating our enemies :laugh: ;
- getting better at fort battles.

Active players needed (any level - we will offer guidance on how to level up fast) !

DeletedUser

Both towns finished now but sadly we lost our small fort:sad:. We are now planing to take all the big forts our enemies have:D..so who likes fort battles Torrent City is the place to be.
If you want to become a member please contact me ingame.Thanks!

DeletedUser

Torrent City II - BH is recruiting again. For an invitation please telegram me in game.
We want active players that enjoy fort battles or dueling, or both :D ...of any class and level.
We own now 2 forts that need to be defended and build.