New Too many flowers needed

asdf124

Galveston needed 900k with over 2k to reach final stage while w11 with 900 players needs 1.2m for second stage??

The needed flower goal for community stages are including those players who are already deleted is what I suspect.

Slygoxx

There seems to be something wrong here indeed, it has been reported to the development team.

asdf124

This problem is still existant.

w11 need 3m flowers while houston needs 75k?????

current players in w11=511

players in houston=4k+(4000)
8 times the population but 40 times less than what is needed in a less populated world???

DeletedUser

I reported this last year, I thought this would be fixed for this year. But guess what? It wasn't.
Don't you all get it already? You want fewer worlds, you want world merged?
Process is happening for couple years already. Worlds need to be slowly killed, players reduced in order to get worlds merged with as few players moving as possible. And giving trouble to low-populated worlds is just one of the instruments of getting those worlds wiped.
You get the message?

DeletedUser35101

Strange... seems forum has some sort of it's own bug... cause it din't show me that post made by Dante....

asdf124

this bug is still their even after 2-3 years :(

Flowers achieved so far in worlds other than world 1.

390k on galveston, 440k on dakota, 480k on eldorado, 515k on houston, 578k on briscoe, 668k on fairbank, 944k on arizona, 1.1m on colorado, 1.2m on idaho, 1.4m on juarez.

It is pretty insane to not think that some worlds should be closed.

Last edited:

Harsha..

I was also amused to hear that the requirement to get all 5 community rewards on Juarez was just 275k. Something that's meant to be completed over the course of 18 days of event took a few hours.

Atleast improve the community rewards and start to reward communities for being more active.

RaiderTr

^ +1
They really need to close/merge/allow to migrate some servers already though..

Maybe make a poll about it on Forum and advertise/announce it via Game & social media channels?

kuro90

We will try to introduce a temporary solution to let the worlds with an absurd request of flower to reach the stages of the community rewards.

About the migration routes are something that we already know and we are reporting this feeling of the community every week.
When we will be able to open new routes you will be informed in the forum as usual.

asdf124

We will try to introduce a temporary solution to let the worlds with an absurd request of flower to reach the stages of the community rewards.

About the migration routes are something that we already know and we are reporting this feeling of the community every week.
When we will be able to open new routes you will be informed in the forum as usual.
Thank you for removing 10m flowers needed. Appreciate it :up: