Tombstone

DeletedUser

trip107 wrote this to me after dueling and losing to me..your side - your guys have been hitting our town for weeks so prepare for some return fire

Your a punk in this game & IRL for all I know - nobody on this server likes you & most have already thanked me for attacking you & cant wait till I get ahold of Canoe & Doc Cash and shaelee again so look forward to the game getting a little tougher... making threats to me??? punk I will pwn you ;)

Take our forts?!??!?!? Hasnt been done yet so good luck - we have real players here not middle school punks - I dare you to try is all I can say I told him for this I want all of Tombstone forts and many time helping Tombstone out..

Now it seems I may have a friend here and there..Even in Tombstone. Now he has blocked me from teles so wondering what he may be afraid of.

AND BTW I have already taken a fort from them..

So all can read now it is my desire to relieve all of the forts Tombstone has but remember there are a lot of great players in that town. trip107 is just not one of them. my threats was taking forts hahaha

What do you think?

DeletedUser

What I think is that he's a big time loser. When the world started he joined my town and he immediately wanted to be a counselor . I said no cause I didn't want someone eho just joined the town and I had never seen before to be any part of leadership. So he gets mad and goes and bad mouths me to Tombstone, then joined them.

DeletedUser

Ken I am sure he has problems some where IDK but good to see you

DeletedUser

I havent talked to you in a while tex....

Anyway a while back before SS allied with Tombstone i was getting bored so i wanted to take their forts but everyone decided that we wanted to be ally huggers so instead we became allies. When he found the forum where we had been talking about it he was genuinely scared that we would turn on them and take their forts