TOMBOSTONE CHEST 100adventures win

CHESSwrap

SUGGESTED NAME: Tombostone Chest
DESCRIPTION SUGGESTION: Hi. I've collected 15,000+ adventures so far and noticed a very important little thing about them, They have so many benefits since they were made BUT you forgot to highlight them all. adventure chest, Tombostone chest (or whatever you want to call it, it doesn't matter, to be received for every 100 adventures won (or any other number you deem necessary, but the equal should not be considered). containing 4 types of weapons for each attribute with a percentage that reaches 25 POWER / CHARISMA / MOBILITY / DEXTERITY at lv 150, with the possibility of upgrading and a normal weapon weapon outlawed. Example: Critical weapon of x 25 charisma and so on. Why I make this proposal, you will be able to see the benefits.
BENEFITS:
-the most forgotten weapons related to adventures are hanwks and the rest like the ones proposed by me. Your initial idea was a very good one to add to these. I saw lassou +3 lv 140+ fighting very interestingly with a lv 150 that had only 2k hp.90% of what the lassou duck fired, he had a captain +3 18 WARNING (DEXTERITY) With the bringing of these weapons into play, become the game more complicated and interesting, they will practically defend ,, adventure tanks ,, ,, duelists from forts to adventures for the weapon with criticism ,, ,, adventurers from forts will also have protection as in the example above, , but there will also be the big dmg given by dexterity. And it will play strategically which fights with which even more.
-hawks weapons etc. had no effect due to the value MUCH TOO SMALL which now with the appearance of the captain I personally noticed that indeed the settings you have for the rest of the attributes other than HP have their MAXIMUM effect.
- they would work again on adventures for a good weapon, etc.
DISADVANTAGES: