(Today at 3:51 PM) World 9 won't be available for about 10 minutes my foot

DeletedUser

Sorry about the title but admins said 5 minutes at 2:15 and then said 10 minutes at 3:50.. and you know... it gets sort of highly irritatingly annoying!!!! Can anyone give us an EXACT time instead of making us refresh every 10 minutes for hours waiting for w9 to be available? It's been 5 darn hours, why does it take so long!??!?! Oh and if admins are updating w9 to that microscopic font and adding the Currently Equipped thing than thanks but we'll have our w9 without those. We prefer to be able to log in than to have to bring our eyes 2 inches from the screen to be able to see what the inventory says.

Cheers,
A very annoyed gamer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

I am busy finding out what the status of this issue is. Please be patient.

I can understand you are frustrated but downtime is necessary for updates/maintenance. It's just a pity that world 9 was affected more than the other worlds.

I'll let you know when this issue has been resolved.

DeletedUser

I just got annoyed because no one told us anything about it.
Please tell us a possible time of w9 being available as soon as you can think of an estimate.

edit: woohoo it works
well done twista

DeletedUser16008

Will someone please tell me when w9 is going to be unavailable again ? i keep logging in and having to que jobs etc... can be very upsetting when all I want is a server down so i can then come here and complain.

Pesky server is always working and its damned inconvenient :p

DeletedUser

when i want look in inventory for any item , i see 2 item in one screen ! ( combine ) and the font are very small !

is this only for me or another have same problem too ?:

DeletedUser22685

If you click the "Map settings"
maximize.png
button in the lower right hand corner of the game screen, you will have the option to disable the compare item feature which also reverts the font back so it's the same as it used to be.

DeletedUser

If you click the "Map settings"
maximize.png
button in the lower right hand corner of the game screen, you will have the option to disable the compare item feature which also reverts the font back so it's the same as it used to be.
yes i ask this from support too ! but with 2 reply of them and with 2 reply of me ! nobody explain me like this ;) and one of my town people help me :)

tanx anyway :) and hope somebody from support do like this ;)