To All Pea Brain Workers Whining about Being Dueled

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I haven't seen many workers complaining recently but there has been a rise in the amount of players who think it's fine to report players who attack them, either expecting something to be done or not knowing how they misused customer support.

I've also got a collection of telegrams that read "I don't want to make a formal complaint, but.." and go on to talk about my towns harassment of their members. Of course we can stat check these people and their number of duels is always pathetically low.

I think it's like writing to Infinity Ward after being shot in CoD :rolleyes:
But why do people think they can "play" the game without actually taking part in it.

DeletedUser

In duel you just stand and see your ass banging
In CoD you can crouch throw Grenades and ........ it gives feeling that YOU ARE A SOLDIER FIGHTING the Nazis i like CoD Experience of controlling a Machine Gun,beeing a sniper and killing enemy and Using SMG in close fights and in Duel you just see your self banging

DeletedUser

:p:p you can hide your ass behind a crate in CoD well i do not do that but i am sure you just hide behind a crate and allied soldier finish the enemies and in West you just sleep all the day :p:p

DeletedUser

I am a worker and there are many ways round losing money and being dueled, I often duel til I drop just before bedtime, and sometimes, surprisingly I end up walking home unable to knock myself out on a towns players before my energy lets me down, its part of the game... and dont tell me you dont laugh and feel exhilerated when you do get attacked and you actually WIN

I do, I love those surprises

DeletedUser

Getting shot in CoD is far more mournful then getting duelled in the west.
I am a dueller and its not easy to win from me in The west..
Though, CoD has its own fun and graphical appearances.. I guess our devs should take some advice from CoD's devs :p..

Back to Topic..
Getting Koed for a worker is like being in heaven..You can't be duelled for the next 2 days so enjoy it!..Do silver mining/ drill for oil and make money without the tension of getting duelled!..
Yes it does matters when it gets added to the duel stats,..But again, you are a worker so no prob.

Characters just give bonuses,..Its up to you to decides what to do. A worker can become a dueller(Though he won't have the better advantages) and vice- versa..
Man,...you guys can't see the brighter side of the game!

Last edited by a moderator: