To All Pea Brain Workers Whining about Being Dueled

DeletedUser

my town in world 6 don't have a Mortician yet but when It dose I'll look you up. That is if you wand to be duel maybe I miss understand you first post.

Not constantly, but a few times every now and then couldn't hurt.

DeletedUser

Not constantly, but a few times every now and then couldn't hurt.

don't wary will not be constantly. I'm an Adventurer in that world so I wand be doing much dueling. but we can see who better on I day I'm not holding money. LOL

DeletedUser

don't wary will not be constantly. I'm an Adventurer in that world so I wand be doing much dueling. but we can see who better on I day I'm not holding money. LOL

All my money will be in the bank for a while, while I build up the town I'm in.

DeletedUser

Money in bank is also a good solution but what if you are attacked while going to bank

DeletedUser

The most annoying thing I find is when a duellist attacks me while I'm wearing my work gear (I'm a worker) and then heads straight for the Inn.At least give me a chance to wear my better gear before you go and hide :D

DeletedUser

I am in an area full of Adventurers and Soldiers, very few builders are near my level.

the only ones who complain were the builders, (only one message so far.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

workers are the winners, well.. some are brave tough nuts, some arn't
soldiers are basicly recoilinng surroundable sheilds, the reson I say that is because I got dueled and im a soldier and I get dueled by some and I won all of my duels so far, only was in 3 of em.

DeletedUser618

This "problem" (which part of whiny makes it a problem?) will never be solved. Dueling is part of this game. And learning how to minimize your losses or maximize your defenses or avoiding duels altogether is strategy. There will always be someone who will complain and if there were a real disparity in this aspect of the game, it would be identified and tweaked.

But hey look below, I actually won a duel. hehehe Watch out for me now!!!

DeletedUser

i think someone should post a list of the price off most of the items throught the west.

eg.

SALE PRICES:
flour- 2$
Beans- 3$
grey poncho- 19$

i think that will be a really hepfull post :D

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Moaning about getting dueled here, is like moaning about getting shot on CoD. If you can't see what I mean by that then there is no hope left for you.

DeletedUser

well i never get shoot in Cod i just bang those Nazis with my gun

Last edited by a moderator: