Titans

DeletedUser

Who else has heard of the Titans trying to make a come back? Well i have for sure and i will make sure they dont because no offense to you Ken but i dont want to be ruled by someone named Ken :p therefore i will stop it before it starts

DeletedUser

Not quite yet i think Ken as some work to do before that. What town are you in Raw?

DeletedUser

revenge? lmao nah i just settle my talk on the battle field kid

DeletedUser

Stone I am Kid not Sycho plus Ken and I are friends even though we battle each other..I for one like the new grouping and look forward to seeing how this pairing goes..

DeletedUser

Who else has heard of the Titans trying to make a come back? Well i have for sure and i will make sure they dont because no offense to you Ken but i dont want to be ruled by someone named Ken :p therefore i will stop it before it starts

Don't be mean to guys named ken you jerk. I would say I am looking forward to the fight but I am not on either side so I guess I'll sit here and watch.

DeletedUser

lol im just messing with Ken me and him are friendemies (a combination of friend and enemy :p)

DeletedUser

Now that you mention it... ken im not sure bout you leading it.... Jokes :)

DeletedUser

Haha I would love it tbh but he is far better than me even though he old lol

DeletedUser

yeah I know the feeling so I color my hair when I have too...Life is rough when you play a game...

DeletedUser

lol..yea im 20 and i found a grey hair the other day im like wtf but i rather be white headed then bald lmao