TITANS - The Dueling Town

DeletedUser

Congratulations One Awesome Noob. Although my level is 5 unit lower than you but you have done good job.
Hats Off.....
your poor level doesn't make an excellent excuse......

I am on the level rank 6, above me there is one of my town member, one of my friend, one man without a town, and one man who guides me through the quest.

Am i going to chase the last one rest of my life?

DeletedUser

kid it's all fun man alot of people in sharpshooters treated me with respect when i was there and i returned it buuuuut there is a few i dont really care for to much but it's a game whats a good game without good enemies

and of course there's olivor well see he's a whole nother breed of stupid LMFAO

I also respect people but i dont respect people that jack towns

DeletedUser

Congratulations One Awesome Noob. Although my level is 5 unit lower than you but you have done good job.
Hats Off.....

Lol, I throught you were suck a good dueller? 5 lvl's diffenrence won't make so many difference. The only thing you can say about this is that you dont have any change against a full dueller. Because you are duelling worker's or advanturer's the whole time :)

DeletedUser

Lol, I throught you were suck a good dueller? 5 lvl's diffenrence won't make so many difference. The only thing you can say about this is that you dont have any change against a full dueller. Because you are duelling worker's or advanturer's the whole time :)

OK guys Eagle has been respectful this whole time and I sit here watching everyone do their smack talk...Now take me for instance I suck a dueling an saying that I have beaten so pretty good duelers. I am a damn good fort fighter in fact make that fighter and General in W14...http://www.westforts.com/ I can put the stats right here....Eagle Fighter simply has said congrats to the ones that beat him...So you who have talked down to him choose this forum to try to be mean....So I am giving you all the same chance at me...Give me your best shots and lets see how you fare.

I cannot stand bullies

DeletedUser

OK guys Eagle has been respectful this whole time and I sit here watching everyone do their smack talk...Now take me for instance I suck a dueling an saying that I have beaten so pretty good duelers. I am a damn good fort fighter in fact make that fighter and General in W14...http://www.westforts.com/ I can put the stats right here....Eagle Fighter simply has said congrats to the ones that beat him...So you who have talked down to him choose this forum to try to be mean....So I am giving you all the same chance at me...Give me your best shots and lets see how you fare.

I cannot stand bullies

last time i check you are still not possible to duel for 48 hours....
hopefully you get out of that soon :)

DeletedUser

Last Island

I Will keep this name in my mind to do some works in game

See you in game Dodsteve

Be Safe....
:]

DeletedUser

last time i check you are still not possible to duel for 48 hours....
hopefully you get out of that soon :)
Sorry dodo I was looking for an intelligent response here sorry thinking it went over your head

DeletedUser

Sorry dodo I was looking for an intelligent response here sorry thinking it went over your head
sorry kid but your standard of "intelligent" might only apply to grammar school kids.

besides, why expect an intelligent response to a not so intelligent question?

DeletedUser

sorry kid but your standard of "intelligent" might only apply to grammar school kids.

besides, why expect an intelligent response to a not so intelligent question?

Thank you for making my point so easy. Where is the question? As I said before I believe this went over your head. It is ok we all understand don't feel too bad though. "What you do not know cannot hurt you."So I am thinking you are pain free. hahaha

DeletedUser

Ignorance to words of the weak is a bliss..... this I admit.

If someone cannot beat you by force, often times he will then try to make you a fool, since that is all he's capable of.

Well, go ahead and enjoy your sleeping in the fort or NPC suicide for every 48 hours, I'll catch you sooner or later.

DeletedUser

Ignorance to words of the weak is a bliss..... this I admit.

If someone cannot beat you by force, often times he will then try to make you a fool, since that is all he's capable of.

Well, go ahead and enjoy your sleeping in the fort or NPC suicide for every 48 hours, I'll catch you sooner or later.

At least you can spell all is not lost it seems..lol

DeletedUser

this topic is even as pathetic as the 'all eating fort alliance'. All gather round the big mighty alliance so we don't loose a fort.

pathetic

blame a town to even try and do something about it and you get flamed with pictures on the forum.

pathetic.

DeletedUser

Hahaha you used to be a part of that alliance but now that you lost your fort your a bit mad arent you