TITANS - The Dueling Town

DeletedUser2474

Just a point about The Bandits. We are all working towards the same thing in our town. Winning. If we were to all race to high level we would find very limited dueling opportunities since a large number of the duelers on this world are going the zero motivation route.

We duel anything in our range. There is no picking and choosing targets. If it says Duel then duel we will. Just because we have no really high level players with massive dueling levels doesn't mean that we are not smart duelers. Take a look at the actual combat numbers in our town and work out how many duels on average our members get through.

We know we are not the strongest fort fighting town. We are not the largest alliance in the game. But what we do well at is duel. We have approached a few towns for alliance and apart from them we are on our own against all the rest. You don't have to like us but you have to agree that we are good at what we do.

DeletedUser26398

yes Byron this is a good politics in the game you have to be dueler or fort fighter
and really i like dueling than fort fighting :)

DeletedUser8675

Just a point about The Bandits. We are all working towards the same thing in our town. Winning. If we were to all race to high level we would find very limited dueling opportunities since a large number of the duelers on this world are going the zero motivation route.

We duel anything in our range. There is no picking and choosing targets. If it says Duel then duel we will. Just because we have no really high level players with massive dueling levels doesn't mean that we are not smart duelers. Take a look at the actual combat numbers in our town and work out how many duels on average our members get through.

We know we are not the strongest fort fighting town. We are not the largest alliance in the game. But what we do well at is duel. We have approached a few towns for alliance and apart from them we are on our own against all the rest. You don't have to like us but you have to agree that we are good at what we do.

I think that is the goal of most towns, to reach very high level so nobody can duel them because they are afraid of good duelers. Then they pull the "you are not a real dueler, you are not [insert level here]" stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fact according to the West the Bandits are the top dueling town there is no arguing the point. If you want to be number one all you have to do is knock them down..Do not come here and cry are say you are the best until you can show it like they do...

DeletedUser

Fact according to the West the Bandits are the top dueling town there is no arguing the point. If you want to be number one all you have to do is knock them down..Do not come here and cry are say you are the best until you can show it like they do...

Oops.... Too much straight Forward....

Hazardous Warning: Some people may get hurt.

DeletedUser

Let me tell you a story. Their once was a place controlled by a vast empire an empire so strong that many cowered in their boots at the name. Sharpshooters. Their was one town that refused to cower they were but a small group however rember they shouldn't be judged by their numbers they should be judged by their enimes. And their enimes were strong. This town was the titans. A small town broken away from its previous allince. After watching this town refuse to give in more towns joined them and a small group of like minded individualls formed a strong allince. Now sharpshooters you should be worried because we are here and we will fight. Cower.

DeletedUser

Let me tell you a story. Their once was a place controlled by a vast empire an empire so strong that many cowered in their boots at the name. Sharpshooters. Their was one town that refused to cower they were but a small group however rember they shouldn't be judged by their numbers they should be judged by their enimes. And their enimes were strong. This town was the titans. A small town broken away from its previous allince. After watching this town refuse to give in more towns joined them and a small group of like minded individualls formed a strong allince. Now sharpshooters you should be worried because we are here and we will fight. Cower.

Again speak facts Sharpshooter are involved in large and tight alliance we did not break at that time Patriots by ourselves but all of our friends together. I do not have to trash talk because all here know of our reputation. We like that Titans has risen and enjoy the competition. We are well aware that there are good players there and try to give respect where respect is due. So upanator tell us your story when we close the book but not until then. Today's battle is just a taste of what is to come. I do hope to see you in battle where it is we do our talking.

DeletedUser

Haha mucking around man. Not really trash talking just keeping things interesting :p

DeletedUser

Haha mucking around man. Not really trash talking just keeping things interesting :p

I get that and I am as well...But I do like pointing out facts when ever it shows us looking good...I like to bury the truth when we sux at things...

DeletedUser

way too funny I do have to say I like my enemies who are my friends it doesn't get any better then this

DeletedUser14006

Hello Guys,

Today I am going to tell you a story about an EPIC !!! (Fail

qnv3gw.png

You sir have been beaten by a noob!

:donkey:

DeletedUser

Congratulations One Awesome Noob. Although my level is 5 unit lower than you but you have done good job.
Hats Off.....

DeletedUser14006

fna5y.png

You sir, as dignified in your response that you are, continue to make wonderful target practice for a noob!

:donkey:

DeletedUser

way too funny I do have to say I like my enemies who are my friends it doesn't get any better then this

kid it's all fun man alot of people in sharpshooters treated me with respect when i was there and i returned it buuuuut there is a few i dont really care for to much but it's a game whats a good game without good enemies

and of course there's olivor well see he's a whole nother breed of stupid LMFAO