TITANS - The Dueling Town

DeletedUser

Hello Guys,

Today I am going to tell you a story about an EPIC !!! (Failed) Dueling Town named "TITANS"

Lets have a look on their Town Profile:

n39egw.jpg

Few days back when we aimed them then the number of their town members were 36+. But now???

Yes, they have only 31 members left...... and lets have a look at them:

8vtf2g.jpg

Yes, this is really pathetic. I am feeling so sorry for them.

Their own town members were not happy in the town. They call it a "Dead Town". Look at this:

xm0klu.jpg

Alright... after all it seems they got some good duelers. So I tried to duel them to test my skill.... But you know what I have seen??? grrrr.... it pissed me off.... I found not a single player who is available... either they are KOd or they are in vacation mood..... C'on.... Give me a break... Here is the proof:

2u7cev5.jpg

--
--
259bdih.jpg

--
--
14jb2aq.jpg

--
--
2w1s7cw.jpg

--
--
i2vc09.jpg

--
--

I just posted the situation of top few players and other player's situation is almost same.
:/

If it is the situation of a Dueling town who brag it in the town profile then I don't know what is the situation of other normal towns.

I wish them all the best.

R.I.P TITANS

[Finally this is just a game and the objective of this post is not to hurt any specific group. We are here to make some fun]

DeletedUser

What the heck!!!!

I thought that Titans had really some good duelers. Well, I don't know....what happened to them :[

They better be ashamed of themselves for today's terrible situation.

Whatever, now we've all come to know the exact way of gaining free paper and exp :]

DeletedUser

Why dont you duel me? I've the highest duellvl and since I've Belle STarr's i dont be in a KO, Since Belle starr's I dont have lost 1 duel. And a duelling town goes not about Numbers. You only need a few members ( dueller's ) Who wanna duel together and have fun.

We dont want like the Bandits dueller's who have won 200 duels and earned 2.000 Ep, We only want dueller's who are going for Ep. And not for the points for the town. But Titans has not red players. They will be kicked. but i'm sure the bandits has a few members. With a red thing.

And this is a screen of your town. CANT DUEL ANYTHING. ( 1 but he gives me 30 Ep. ANd that's is nothing for 12 energy )WHAT NOOB TOWN:eek:

And if you want it or not. A Other Screen

The highest player of your town is 48! :O 1 top 200 player :O. That's really bad. And the most part of your town is <30. You muss recruit some better players!. You cant win a fortbatlle with 30 lvl 25 players!. You can only duel on zero motivation!

TIP for Eagle Fighter, First make your town good and then you can say something about ours. Because this is nothing. I can KO all your players in my own :O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hah hah haha...... skullman94 .... u r facing inferiority complex problem.
:D
Buddy... relax... this is a game.... Don't be so serious.....

hah hah hah... check out the ranking..... and then make comments.

**PS: I am from Sharpshooters man.... nyways... Bandits is also my fav town and I am proud that Bandits is the top ranked dueling town in the world.......

see u in game.....

DeletedUser

hah hah haha...... skullman94 .... u r facing inferiority complex problem.
Buddy... relax... this is a game.... Don't be so serious.....

hah hah hah... check out the ranking..... and then make comments.

**PS: I am from Sharpshooters man.... nyways... Bandits is also my fav town and I am proud that Bandits is the top ranked dueling town in the world.......

see u in game.....

You all want to make TITANS a worse town.. But why? We did nothing wrong.

But if you look at the Facts. Titans ( Patorits ) earns more respect then the bandits. The Bandits joins a big ally. With all top 15 towns. If the wrold splits in 2 sides. You and you're town are nothing. So you have lucky to be with SS and Abyss.

The rest and you are just afraid of them. So everyone joins them side. like you also did.
Titans ( Patroits ) did that not. So we and 4 more towns. cant do nothing against your great ally. You dont have to be good to join SS and win fortbattle's.
But we ( Patroits ) are dont with it. So Respect our choice to be a duelling town. Townmembers doesn't matter, just fun. If some people dont fit in this town. They can search a other town. but you're always welkom here. You're free to do what ever you want.

And with 4 members our with 40. It doesn't care.

DeletedUser

skullman94 ..... This is a simple math. We make buzz of TITANS because you deserve that.
;]
got me mate?
Actually we need some charms and an opponent brings that charm.........

DeletedUser

Haha Ive been dueled by like one bandits. You (I lost lol nice). We have 30 or so players your right but were still here were still fighting

DeletedUser

Eagle Fighter why do you feel the need to make a thread about every insignificant thing that happens. A town of 30 some odd people isn't dead by any means. It's kind of funny you want to insult them while they are standing alone while you guys have 5 towns. you are not as impressive as you think.

DeletedUser

Wtf I just checked town stats and Sharshooters has 0 duel points which is less then Titans. Which again makes me wonder why this thread exists?

DeletedUser

It's because we put them in the negatives lol We are not in the negatives thats why lol

DeletedUser

Its because he fears us we are the spark that started the forest fire.

DeletedUser

skullman94 ..... This is a simple math. We make buzz of TITANS because you deserve that.
;]
got me mate?
Actually we need some charms and an opponent brings that charm.........

LOOOL... Attack me then 1 time. I have never seen 1 ATTACK ON ME!. From your town. You town can only defeat the low lvl'd dueller's. But you say your town is the best duelling town. So it's easy to KO me. So do it and you get respect from me.

DeletedUser

Eagles just likes to start a spark I respect Ken and many who are in Titans and always have we enjoy teasing each other and playing the game..Sharpshooters we suck at dueling but are starting to give that some attention but we are great at fort fighting...Titans when they were patriots sux at fort fighting but can duel very well..it is what it is..So keep trash talking so we all can laugh...

DeletedUser26398

my friend in my life in this game i sow one powerful town in dueling named The Bandits
I really respect them and like there politics they have fun by attacking any thing move on the ground when i want to be a dueler I will pay a call for them to be with them
and i think any town they decide to attack it will fall down

DeletedUser26398

get some relax my friends we are here to get some fun the wars and the battles is a part of this game no need to be angry :)