Timewaster items - worth of nuggets?

DeletedUser

The title is somewhat odd, right? But I'm talking about items everyone wants but are too hard to get.
And since only Arizona has an option to buy items, I'm posting this here, and not on another subforum.
Please add an item you think belongs here. Hard to get but you want it so badly so you question yourself if it would be better to obtain it with nuggets.

1. Fishing rod (if you're not a worker class) 3% drop chance
This item on level 20 unlocks a certain hard labor quest with a reward 500XP+500$. While worker class gets this item as a quest reward, other classes are sentenced to do a stream fisning job over and over. That job gives - 0 (ZERO) XP. So unless you've been lucky and got that item while doing the tutorial... I guess you'll want to buy it instead of wasting your time on that bad job. The price? Very expensive. 64 nuggets. That's more than 14 days of energy bonus, so think twice before you buy it!

2. Sledgehammer and Shovel 8% drop chance
Other items to unlock a certain hard labor quests, but cheaper. 37 nuggets each. However, the job Building a bridge gives a decent amount of XP, digging graves gives less, but these items are not so hard to get, I'd say you'd be crazy to buy any of these with nuggets. Also note that adventurers get one shovel temporarily within their class specific quest.

3. Union flag 2% drop chance
Extremely expensive, 80 nuggets to buy it. And needed only to solve a quest with some XP, item and medal reward. However the XP you get on Guarding the Fort job is so small that honestly I ask myself if this quest is worth of time and money wasting before you get to level 99.

DeletedUser

Perhaps, but honestly if I knew that I'd do the fishing rod job 10 hours before I finally got one, I'd buy it and do 100XP worth jobs during those 10 hours.

DeletedUser

Perhaps when I get to level 99 I'll try to break yer record and make it thousands. :p
But only if it brings another useless medal for time waste. ;)

DeletedUser

But what are the nuggets for, if not to spend on stuff that makes you gaming experience a little bit better?

The choice is there for people to make. I chose to buy some wire rolls, and not try and find them. Instead I get to duel a bit more or do some high luck jobs

DeletedUser16008

Methinketh nuggets for items = Mugs :nowink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13636

Well that is what is so great about choice, we can either choose to use nuggets for this type of thing or we can choose not to. What is worthless to one may be priceless to another. (You know the old saying, one mans trash is another mans treasure) :)