Time Crisis: Project Vesuvius

• Thread starter DeletedUser14280
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The motorbikes fell as jeeps identical to the one George was in began to pull out of alleyways in front of the group. Geo fired his grenade launcher as the jeeps burst into flames. The machineguns on the back of them began to ring out in fire at the front of the group's jeep. Shards of glass and metal flooded george's face.

DeletedUser

After leaving the tank to Eden the Strange Agent moved his way through the city heading to the HQ once more. While also being thoroughly entertained by the antics of Eden, George, and John.

Thinking if he could kill the leader of these miltia, then he could stop them alll very easily, so he didn't interrupt the the rest of the team's fun. However, when he looked back at George in the jeep, just in time to see the jeep catch fire and explde with George still in it.

Knowing he couldn't leave a man behind he forced his way back to George, who at this point was lying motionless in a pool of blood. Hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. The Stealthy Assassin flanked the soldiers trying to finish George off. Fortunately, though, John and Eden were giving the Militia hell in return and stalling enough for this Unknown partner of theirs to come to George's aid.

When he got close he saw George was breathing, and that all the blod on the ground was not his, it was "left over" from the enemy.

"Come on, you got to get up,"
"Who are you?" George asked
"A friend," he replied
"Im here to help stop this mad-man from destroying this place"
"What's your name?" George asked once more.

"I'll tell you my social security number by AFTER we get out of his crossfire!" The Agent shouted over the gunfire.
"Now let's get you to a damn first aid kit! Im sure there's one in the tank"

So the mystery agent carried George to safety inside the tank......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tom emptied a mag into the driver of a jeep and it crashed into a wall, then exploded in a ball of flame. he grinned and looked around, he saw somebody carrying off eden, quickly tom reloaded and pointed his SA-80 at the stranger. "stay where you are! put my comrade down, drop your weapons and put your hands behind your head!" he shouted.