P&P THP vs GC

• Thread starter DeletedUser14793
  • Start date

DeletedUser14793

and i give you props, you are a mighty warrior. there are basiclly 4 of you that defend GC. thats a big undertaking.

DeletedUser4431

i herd yu lyk mudkipz. Naw, but its all good now. I was thinking about it then it dawned on me, why was i getting so pissed over a browser game. GL defending the GC, and GL to THP to continue going "l33th4xx" on the GC. Now i just need to find a town to laugh at this whole thing from the sidelines.

DeletedUser4431

I really do not think i was the best either. I mean there is people in THP with similar builds at higher levels, so naturally i cannot be the best. I like to think i did decent for a level 25 against level 30-40+ people though xD. And there really is no need to apologize, its all said and done. I do wonder what towns i can get into though. Things are so problematic. I tried to get into IJ, but the leader gave me the most ridiculous response i have ever heard. He said ohh you were in GC before. We cannot accept you because we have been attacked by GC in the past, I am sure you understand.

BTW i never actually lied to you about my build because you never actually asked me for my build.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

86738934.png

I think i'm gonna switch to 0 motivition dueling until the speed racers cant duel me anymore

Last edited by a moderator: