Thoughts and suggestions needed

DeletedUser529

I need some opinions on something.

So far I have managed to accumulate well over 100,000 in cash and I have everything worthwhile that is available to purchase. I have a dozen horses just to pack and haul all my accumulated inventory.

Now joining any town is not adviseable because of the severe LIMITATIONS in banking my cash. Nice problem to have but it is rather limiting.....

So besides the obvious what would you do?

Regarding LEVEL 99

Is there going to be anymore levels after this or is that it?

DeletedUser544

dude I know EXACTLY what you should do
pay some builder to build a town out JUST FOR YOU
become the one and only member of that town
put all $100K in the town's bank
then, make a secret agreement with one of the larger alliances where they will support your attacks against their enemy alliances
finally, go around declaring fort battles and score yourself a bunch of forts that YOU took all by YOURSELF! =)

DeletedUser

I would wait for v1.26 update. There is no bank limit but you can only deposit 3.5k per day (we already have it on BETA)

DeletedUser529

then, make a secret agreement with one of the larger alliances where they will support your attacks against their enemy alliances
finally, go around declaring fort battles and score yourself a bunch of forts that YOU took all by YOURSELF! =)

Yah right, very lamb suggestion.....:razz:

DeletedUser529

I would wait for v1.26 update. There is no bank limit but you can only deposit 3.5k per day (we already have it on BETA)

I wonder why there is a limitation?

Very strange....

If they are going to allow a no limit bank on the total amount in the bank then why have a limit on the amount a player can deposit in ones own personal bank account. At that rate it would take me almost 43 days to deposit all my funds.....:(

It appears this game is reaching a DEAD END. :razz:

DeletedUser544

well it appears so just from a business analysis standpoint
why would you let all your highest level players (the players who likely have paid most via premium due to both how long they have been in the game, and the fact that generally premium players tend to exploit the advantage and be higher level as well) hit the level 99 wall at all? even though some are hanging around, many have quit, and there is no incentive for a lvl99 capped out player to buy premium...

so either we believe that Inno made a mistake and literally didn't finish future content in time before people hit lvl99 (but why not just remove the cap and let people work jobs and duel as normal until that new content hits?), or you have to see this as PLANNED. implying that the game is meant to end at lvl99? I don't know I sure hope they do some explaining before I reach lvl99.

DeletedUser529

well it appears so just from a business analysis standpoint
why would you let all your highest level players (the players who likely have paid most via premium due to both how long they have been in the game, and the fact that generally premium players tend to exploit the advantage and be higher level as well) hit the level 99 wall at all? even though some are hanging around, many have quit, and there is no incentive for a lvl99 capped out player to buy premium...

so either we believe that Inno made a mistake and literally didn't finish future content in time before people hit lvl99 (but why not just remove the cap and let people work jobs and duel as normal until that new content hits?), or you have to see this as PLANNED. implying that the game is meant to end at lvl99? I don't know I sure hope they do some explaining before I reach lvl99.

Totally agree with you ROLAND....

I have premium now but when it expires and I use up my premium I won't be buying anymore simply for the fact that there is absolutely no point in buying something that does me no good. There is simply to many limitations imposed in this game. Limiting the players bank account is so stupid no wonder the Germans lost both world wars. :p

Not to sure Roland what I intend to do when I hit level 99 almost a game ender for me at least, I had more expectations in this game but so far very disappointed. I have seen a ton of very good ideas and this game would benefit greatly but rarely do these Germans accept these suggestions. It's almost like they deliberately want to place limitations of our fun and in this game with level caps, banking limits, etc etc etc....

DeletedUser529

Sounds good but I want one of these then I'll do it.

SPOOKY

DeletedUser

Once you've reached the hall of fame don't you start on another world? there are 11 to choose from which I assume would take ages to get to lvl 99 uless you played many worlds at once.

Diggo11

The Roadmap

Level 100 and new jobs
The Levels 100+ will be available. The hall of fame will be redone. There will also be new jobs.
Reasons:
  • Player wish
  • Something to do after level 99

DeletedUser14029

Buy Skillpoints! *starts Drilling for Oil to push Reflex & Toughness to unmeasurable limits*

DeletedUser529

The Roadmap

Level 100 and new jobs
The Levels 100+ will be available. The hall of fame will be redone. There will also be new jobs.

Reasons:
  • Player wish
  • Something to do after level 99

WOW........now that is a utterly fantastic set of ideas, FINALLY a reason to stay in this game. Normally I come into this game only for a brief couple of times a day because there is nothing else to do to occupy my time other than BOREDOM. I was thinking of CASHING out of this game but if even some of these ideas come then I'll saty and see what happens.

Yes there is too much money and nothing to spend it on. Hope it doesn't take forever to implement these ideas. The bank limitation IDEA is still pitiful the 20% penalty is STUPID and not needed, utterly useless idea. Who ever thought of this should be duelled out of existance.

DeletedUser

removing the limit on levels would have a bigger impact on forts, as everyone who is currently lvl99 will have to start racing each other to higher levels again.

but there's one thing, the hall of fame. should the people there stay the same after the cap is removed or should whoever is the highest after the cap is removed be put on there.

also should there be a dueling hall of fame for those with the highest dueling level?

DeletedUser22685

Or possibly the hall of fame could be just for people who have accomplished outstanding feats or just have a huge impact on that world. We can just go to the normal rankings if we want to see the highest rankings on the world.

For example, Hellstromm on World 7 or El Reino on World 2