This is pants

DeletedUser

I think the "Blister" Idea goes for underpants too...
I'd rather have Under pants then socks! :laugh:

The Dev. want to make things harder. Not that this is a bad thing...
So I'm skeptical that the new pants will add points, without an adjustment somewhere.

Sets will probably... definitely require an adjustment. if not just to fill up the empty spaces on the 'Paper-doll'

DeletedUser

And rainbow-coloured pants for us friends of friends of Dorothy. I am sure DangermanPWN would like a pair too. :)

DeletedUser

why are they called pants? that's an Americanism.... damn! hang on, this is the west. Damn, does that mean we have to live with the wrong word for them? Still, for those that speak english english much hilarity will be had coming across someone duelling you in carpenter's pants :) perhaps the aggresor who's wearing them should get a double appearance bonus because the defender will be wetting themselves laughing at the site of someone attacking them in their underwear.

DeletedUser

Not as hilarious as a Non-English English coming across someone wearing "Pantaloons"... Knickerbockers... or Lederhosen...

Come again? Those are called what?? :laugh:

DeletedUser

i think these are different type "dress-up pants" to go with the gentlemen set

DeletedUser

I'm just glad I soon won't have to duel in the buff anymore --> No Pants

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Long johns ... that is what is needed. I have definitely seen a few westerns where the characters have had a shootout in their lovely, skuddy long johns.

DeletedUser10480

Spandex pants!

What about overalls? Lots of folks wore overalls back then. I was there.

DeletedUser

why are they called pants? that's an Americanism.... damn! hang on, this is the west. Damn, does that mean we have to live with the wrong word for them?

This is not necessarily true. In America, the term 'trousers' was in common use up until some point in the twentieth century. The term 'pants' was derived from 'pantaloons' and used as slang for trousers by Jewish immigrants in New York City some time around 1880. The term 'pants' really only became the common term for trousers across all of America some time between the second world war and the 1960s. For the sake of historical accuracy, few if any of these garments should be called 'pants'.

DeletedUser

I'm going rampant if i don't see a sample of the pants under development sooon. btw i'm freezing my legs off. :):blink:

DeletedUser

Once they give us pants I'll feel free to finally stop waxing my legs.

Wax? I'm nurturing every plant of hairgrowth i have on my legs. using scarlatans elixir, furtilizers all you can think of to get me some sort of water and cold resistent form of legwarmers ;)

DeletedUser

Have fishnets stockings, and tights been mentioned on here yet for the female classes????