Think Quick!

DeletedUser19518

The Poll is closed. As Anny said.. 174 voters. 131 Yes! More than 75,2%... The proposal wont goes through goes was need 80%.. but so great attendance, that voted Yes.. cant remember since when happened last time.
One thing is sure that we have to think if 24,71% can decide about what proposal deserve or not to be voted. I feel uncomfortable that 75,29% voted yes and their option its hard to be pass.

DeletedUser

well everyone calls me stalker because I play on ever world expect W1 and Briscoe. Ask KalleKelvon.

DeletedUser

I want more prices, I will not going to lie and he said that if stay on here we might get more. :D I don't know. I am ko in all of my fort fights so I am no bored. :p

DeletedUser19518

Da Twista is sleeping now.. and i am drinking my 7 coffee in a row to stay asleep and get a chest. Not fair :D

DeletedUser

LOL, what does those chests contain any ways?, but if legend is here it means it might be a howdah or inno belt, hope he gets one of these or why not a rusty club with a nail LOL :p

DeletedUser35520

we all do lol and im not picky ill take a junk chest or even a bison/reporter jacket