things to sell in the store

DeletedUser

just an idea why not let the town sell what thay finde and sell it to the store to resell to others, as people finde things from their town that can sell it to the store and re sell what the town people finde. Norm

DeletedUser

Great idea but not items like fools gold or sugar cane just items like black bandana or rotten club...

DeletedUser

Its been suggested before, many times. It is a form of trading and can be abused.

DeletedUser

Its been suggested before, many times. It is a form of trading and can be abused.

Although, what if it went into the store at the normal purchase prices that it lists for in other stores? For example, if I find a firestone and sell it to my store for $13 (which is the normal sale price). Then, it shows up in the store to others at the $26 rate for in town folks and the $104 rate for out of town people. I would be the same as joining another town to by the item, but this would save you some time.

DeletedUser

your idea would be a brainfart. oh and just so you dont have anymore readthe following topic

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=5827

I thought I was going to have to bring that up myself. It's not even the fact that it's a form of trading. It's that this exact idea is clearly included in "Already Suggested Ideas."

Trading from the stores (e.g. stores keep what you sell)

So let's not have any "buts" about this being a good idea anyway and let it go. ;)