things are too much money!

DeletedUser

then that means you are going to spind your labor points on one thing which is not good.

Yeah man, you are totally right! You should never put all your Skill Points into one skill!

I mean, you need Appearance to seduce that sexy dancer in the Saloon, then you need Stamina to last a lot in bed with her, but of course we all know you also need Hiding to hide from you enraged wife afterward.

Moreover, women like tough guys, so putting points in Toughness is a must, right? But when your wife throws things at you, you'd thank God you pumped Dodging. :)

Don't you agree? :)

DeletedUser

getting money is easy its just being tempted to spend it is the problem

DeletedUser31289

Auction ended

The item Annie Oakley's plaid pants was sold for $ 32500. You can pick up the money at the market where it was sold.

1-day sell. Next time pls pay me 45k. :)

Deleted User - 1278415

Well next time leave the bidding open at 32,500 with no max value and see if it goes above 45k or even start it at 45k.... let it sell for 7 days unless you truly need the money that day.

DeletedUser

Well next time leave the bidding open at 32,500 with no max value and see if it goes above 45k or even start it at 45k.... let it sell for 7 days unless you truly need the money that day.

no one wants to buy my stuff.... oh well :laugh:

Red Falcon

Ah! Reading this thread reminds me of the good old days when I was just starting out on The West. I remember one of the first threads I made on here. Look up Higher Income and Experience for Jobs if it's still in the Ideas forum. But now I've learned that if I need to set myself up for doing a job in order to get cash, then this is what I've gotta do. There's no use complaining about not getting enough money or EXP from doing jobs. The only real thing you can do is do the jobs that net you the most money and/or EXP and set yourself up for 2 or 4 solid hours (2 times 2 hours or 1 hours) of doing work and just let your character do all the rest. Then, just let your money accumulate until you feel you have enough to store in your bank. But by the time you're done with all those jobs, you won't have just money to store, unless those jobs drop nothing at all, which, depending on the job you're doing, may or may not be possible. :laugh:

DeletedUser

If you wanna get some money, do the job "searching for semi-precious stones" : 87$/hour !!

DeletedUser

If you wanna get some money, do the job "searching for semi-precious stones" : 87$/hour !!
Wages depend on LP, and LP depend on skills. The best money job for one person isn't the best money job for everyone, and $87 isn't a lot of money. Use a job calculator to find your best job for cash.