The Western Allience

DeletedUser

I'm looking to start a allience for the western part of briscoe see all the big alliences reside in the east we need one in the west

my town is PEACEMAKERS-SS-

if you are interested in discussing details of the allience telegram me in the game

stonehawk

DeletedUser

I know in tribal wars they call this tribal hugs I guess here they call this western hugs.

DeletedUser

There are already several western alliances, one is actually called The Western Alliance. Check out some of the bigger towns around and you will see for yourself.

DeletedUser

Thought peacemake is a member of the Sharpshooter empire?
Or you have planned to announce your independence?

DeletedUser

teh townrobber

Sign up here to be in an alliance with the wholly trustworthy Stonehawk. This paragon breezed into the town Brothers In Arms a few weeks ago, got himself promoted to founder then kicked the other founders out and renamed the town .... Peacemakers.

So as you can see, he has a great sense of humour. :tumble:

DeletedUser

The Sharpshooters have gained my respect whether they 'hug' or not. This is The West, not Tribal Wars. They may still lose some honor or even fun in not having any more humble diplomacy than the next town, but I think if they can win EVERY SINGLE fort battle that they've participated in, then they are most certainly doing something right atm. This may rally more of the underdogs together against them in the late game, but for now their success is earned. You've got to be accountable in this game. If you aren't winning, then accept that. If you're the Sharpshooters or any of their allies, then you have no trouble with your current statistics.

DeletedUser

The Sharpshooters have gained my respect whether they 'hug' or not. This is The West, not Tribal Wars. They may still lose some honor or even fun in not having any more humble diplomacy than the next town, but I think if they can win EVERY SINGLE fort battle that they've participated in, then they are most certainly doing something right atm. This may rally more of the underdogs together against them in the late game, but for now their success is earned. You've got to be accountable in this game. If you aren't winning, then accept that. If you're the Sharpshooters or any of their allies, then you have no trouble with your current statistics.
californiacob
Thank you for your words about Sharpshooters we have done well to this point. And hope to carry the success we have had on...It is our desire to keep Briscoe County fun and we do hope for a better foe to help in keeping our world competitive. We have a great alliance as well as the towns that are a part of Sharpshooters.:D

DeletedUser

Dont forget there fantastic allies and they fact they have so many people ready for battles

DeletedUser

LOL@ johny cobbs attempts to slander our town. Cheers guys for the respect towards peacemakers and its good to have a healthy rivalry esp with the pathetic towns ppl next to us, esp as they got a player to join our town n try kick all of us out hmm me thinks they are jealus because it didnt work HA HA@ BAND OF BOYS!!!

DeletedUser

Stop taking the p*ss

Cheers guys for the respect towards peacemakers

What?!! Where does anyone give p*sstakers respect in this thread? They're talkin' about Sharpshooters, the alliance whose coattails you're hangin' off :laugh: Such is your contribution to your allies to-date that if you fell off the map they probably wouldn't notice - most of them just got around to puttin' you on their ally list.

You did try to import a couple of good duelers, but they got spanked and sent home by our crack duelling squad. Right now (and as usual) your saloon is full of those 'resting' (asleep/hiding) and those 'resting' for 48hrs :D

Oh and we past you out in the rankings too, talk is all very well but p*sstakers isn't growing, just over 1000 town pts in the last ten days :eek: Meanwhile Band of Brothers have gone from 18000pts to nearly 32000 in ten days :cool:

We're actually more concerned about the little Brazilian town to our east then we are about you lot, your town is dying, you just haven't realised it yet! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know in tribal wars they call this tribal hugs I guess here they call this western hugs.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha............ OMG.... ROFLMAO

ha ha ha haha ha

:D

I remember my past days when I played that addictive game TW.......... man......... those dayz were good dayz........

DeletedUser

Same here but it just became boring after a massive stalemate in a war so I quit.

But Johnny Cobb does have a point about one thing you have tons of sister town or whatever you call them but you guyz The Sharpshooter hasn't even filled up all the spaces in there town.

DeletedUser

Justice has been done!

Peacemakers is no more, Brothers in Arms has been restored to its' rightful owners :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me make it clear..Sharpshooters or rather I bounced Stonehawk and Peacemakers with Stonehawk in it...It has been restored to it's original owners where it should be. Welcome back Brothers in Arms I am sure now with Band of Brothers and Sister in Arms you have a nice base to work from...Good Luck.