The West World Records 6

DeletedUser36559

futurama, they should count a lot more than a screenshot of the battle, since one could check them out in westforts.com.

But one should provide concrete evidence in the form of screenshots and the one who set the record should provide the evidence not one who wasn't in the battle in the first place.

DeletedUser37191

But one should provide concrete evidence in the form of screenshots and the one who set the record should provide the evidence not one who wasn't in the battle in the first place.

Screenshots aren't evidence. They're easily falsified. Westforts is probably a bit harder to mess with.
I agree that it would be better to post the westforts link, but just the image without saying which battle it was should be worthless as "proof".

DeletedUser33342

You're making us feel small advent players :p
Nice shooting Anny :)

Screenshots aren't evidence. They're easily falsified. Westforts is probably a bit harder to mess with.
I agree that it would be better to post the westforts link, but just the image without saying which battle it was should be worthless as "proof".
The same for items actually, place a link to your inventory to check it?

DeletedUser22685

Westforts links are fine for fort records. My point was simply that if you wish to claim a record, don't expect other people to find the proof for you.

DeletedUser26820

Is there an record for a single toon getting twice the damage from the opponent team in an Adventure?

I'm sure xqrtska and PtyLtd had done it least 8 times already, and foscock should had done it a couple times without bragging about it, but it here's nonetheless....

Really, nothing to be proud of.....

http://prntscr.com/7bqys9

DeletedUser34315

Unfortunately, RL work is starting to take more and more of my time. I haven't updated this in a long time, and don't think I will be able to update it very soon.. If someone else is willing to take over, I'd appreciate it.
If no one else comes forward in the next week or so, I'll try to get more active about updating..