The West World Records 6

DeletedUser36011

It is gone, cant find it ;) I know it doesnt count, but still you are almost there to what i had in an unofficial capacity.

The laziness of filing the report in deleted reports to find it easily was a bad idea when you procrastinate in posting it to the forum :p

DeletedUser

Im still waiting to see your report :p

Very nice. What is your max luck value?
Without any rare or nugget-items or any buffs i have 12046$ but i'm rather using luck bonus items which drops value to around 11800.

Ripwise

Very nice. What is your max luck value?
Without any rare or nugget-items or any buffs i have 12046$ but i'm rather using luck bonus items which drops value to around 11800.

Thank you :)

Max luck is 12073. I start in max luck clothes and then change into luck ones.

Now that i think of it, i still have to see if there is any of the new items that could raise luck even higher. :)

DeletedUser

Poor Slobero. Always the victim.

http://prntscr.com/4oyqt4
You shot at slobero and caused 2480 damage!

aKTkEF9.png

DeletedUser36559

He has 21k HP so all the duelers purposefully try to get LOS on him :laugh:

DeletedUser36011

So, Pandele hasn't reached 3k yet.

HE will soon get there I think :p

Needs someone with 22.5k HP or more and a max hit. Part of the problem, the more levels you get, the slightly lower your max hit gets. however with the increase in HP that gear provides, it'll happen.... maybe 6 months :p

Ideally though 23.5k person and crit them and you hit that 3k hit since the average damage without the crit is 700 or so.

DeletedUser35120

Just wait for the next tombola. Pretty simple. Slobero will have 24k hp in a new set.

DeletedUser36559

Just wait for the next big HP fort fighting set and you'll be seeing the 3k crits.

DeletedUser

I suppose part of the challange is to actually get a 3k hit now, before it's a piece of cake. ;)