The West World Records 6

DeletedUser35520

i mean yea the numbers look nice, but they even had such little faith in their skill and build that they dropped from town to keep from being dueled lol.

DeletedUser36559

Ahh greenhorn duelers, no-one even duels at that level lol but nice anyway.

DeletedUser35120

i mean yea the numbers look nice, but they even had such little faith in their skill and build that they dropped from town to keep from being dueled lol.

LMFAO :laugh:

Well that's how low level 0 mot's are in general. Chicken-hearted to face some real duelers.

DeletedUser22685

The character was clearly created with the sole purpose of chasing a specific goal, ie. reaching 1000 wins and 0 losses. I don't think there's anything wrong with trying to accomplish fun or unusual records when you've already done all there is this game has to offer several times over, and it doesn't necessarily represent that player's regular playstyle. I wouldn't be surprised if the character has already been set for deletion and in a month's time we'll be seeing a new record claimed.

DeletedUser35120

I think there could be plenty of records which no-one has bothered to check since no-one looks at how much negative HP they lost after a battle.

That is the general condition for records here in this forum. Those that notice it and post, go into the records. Those that don't.. well, let them not bother with these records. :)

..but talking this record - This will be very hard to beat.

DeletedUser19518

Congrats. Nice ratio.

I have to mention even its not a record , that Hans bros has joined this forum in June of 2009. Congrats :)) more than 6 years.. Me and Nisa were later of 2009. Not bad. Would like to see who is the oldest one in this forum.. E? V $1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

I have to mention even its not a record , that Hans bros has joined this forum in June of 2009. Congrats :)) more than 6 years.. Me and Nisa were later of 2009. Not bad. Would like to see who is the oldest one in this forum.. E? V $1

Forum join dates don't really mean a lot. I joined the game in March 2009 but only bothered registering for the forum a year later. There are plenty of others around in-game with a registration date from 2008, and you'll even see a few of them posting in the forum on occasion. Our CM is one of them.

DeletedUser36880

Highest NPC duelling level reached (szymmirr, PL1)

highestnpcrecord.png

http://s4.postimg.org/qbwrglrrx/highestnpcrecord.png