The West World Records 5

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15641

He also seems to think it's unusual that someone hasn't bought any SP. A pointless record since 1. It's impossible to prove someone on a full premium world hasn't bought SP (I don't think I'm at all unusual in that I haven't) and 2. The record is actually for having low hp.

This is w1 :p

Cannot buy any skills!

Low hp, high hp records....

Seems a balance to me.

DeletedUser

This is w1 :p
Cannot buy any skills!

Gee, ya don't say. So are you going to call me a liar and say I've bought SP if I post higher numbers on w11, w12, or w13? I easily could, because I'd be smart enough to take my screenshot on a fully built large fort tower instead of on the ground. A premium worker could easily turn around and beat mine.

DeletedUser15641

Gee, ya don't say. So are you going to call me a liar and say I've bought SP if I post higher numbers on w11, w12, or w13? I easily could, because I'd be smart enough to take my screenshot on a fully built large fort tower instead of on the ground. A premium worker could easily turn around and beat mine.

I am saying about ground skills only :p

65 is at ground not on any tower etc.

You still can prove it by screen shooting the skills attribute or skill point

DeletedUser

You still can prove it by screen shooting the skills attribute or skill point

Oh yeah, you can tell the difference between SP from nuggets vs SP from quests? Oh, I suppose we have to link our quests on TW-DB too. We'll hire PricewaterhouseCoopers to tally the results.

Ripwise

In any case there is no basis of taking into account hit/dodge numbers in a battle as a record because it depends how player skills his character and as Elmyr pointed, worker class would have highest number if skilled in that direction!

DeletedUser15641

Oh yeah, you can tell the difference between SP from nuggets vs SP from quests? Oh, I suppose we have to link our quests on TW-DB too. We'll hire PricewaterhouseCoopers to tally the results.

Actually, I am talking about highest non worker than :p

You can find out easier by just clicking the buy nuggets and if it was normal, than its no skill points bought.

Same technique for attributes!(So you might want to have two screenshots ready ;) or three....)

DeletedUser22685

I'll settle your little debate and say it's not going to be added. Again, searching for anything that could possibly get you on the board won't get you anywhere unless it's really impressive, try beating existing records if you want to see yourself up there :)

DeletedUser23201

npc duels won -W1

duelswon_zpsa83abca0.jpg

DeletedUser

Decided to update my proudest record.

P9tV2gb.png

$169,199 lost in NPC duels on w15. Alright, how many of you cringed when you read that?

DeletedUser34315

I want to see derek's combined tally across all his accounts, or tom paris, or the hamster.. bet they have you beat for nugget munching, TUG :p

DeletedUser

Not to mention not grasping that this thread is for .net records, not individual world records. The only exception is XP, which is easily verifiable for 100% accuracy of rankings.

DeletedUser15641

If it wasn't individual records, shouldn't I add the other worlds?

That would certainly make more than that of course!

DeletedUser22685

I want to see derek's combined tally across all his accounts, or tom paris, or the hamster.. bet they have you beat for nugget munching, TUG :p

Tom and Hamstar have only ever really played World 1 which until recently was a classic premium world. I don't know why you chose those two as your example, there are probably hundreds of players who have spent more than them and even plenty who have spent more than TUG. Quite a spree you've been on TUG, a few months ago you hadn't used a single nugget.

Status
Not open for further replies.