The-West Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Should we put the wiki to proper use? If it was written and updated properly (updating is the easy part) it would be a useful reference
and be able to answer nearly all of the questions in the questions forum.

It would also contain the information from guides, putting it neatly in one place. The gaming wiki's normally have a section for subjective
guides like duelling builds (usually written by one person). I usually prefer to use the wiki's rather than the games fansites, just because
they're usually organised and filled with facts and specifics. Calculators are common in wiki's too but I don't know if that's feasible here.

I think the wiki was intended to be a community thing, I'm sure I read it somewhere :p
It would be impossible for the mods to write all the content anyway.
To build it I think it would be best to, split it into projects, give users the ability to post graphics and improve navigation.

I've done some editing there but very little.

and just as a small thing ingame news and possibly wiki projects could be given space on the front page.

This has turned into a suggestion, it's intended to be a wiki discussion (that's why I chose this forum).

Last edited:

DeletedUser5046

i am on it nashy :) especially to common questions and terms used ingame and maybe on the forum as well...

DeletedUser

Hehe, we're working on this already Nashy. Nonetheless, thanks for voicing it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.